Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 549 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, morrie21 said:

It's high time to eradicate "orange bastard" "fenian bastard" etc from the lexicon. It's just ridiculous and can get you lifted for a breach of the peace. If you think Madden is having a shocker why preface the insult with a sectarian term? Just yell "useless bastard" or "cheating bastard" or something of the ilk. No problem there in the main.

I was on a train on Sunday and a couple of dimwits were belting out the Rangers songbook. This was at 1130 in the morning. Tried to be funny and suggested they should save their voices for Hampden but just got the usual response - "It's not illegal, you must be a Celtic fan ha ha ha" - waste of time with these people. They must have been still steaming from the night before as they were belting out F the IRA to a train carriage of folks who had no interest in them. Truly a circus act. Imagine thinking in any context this is acceptable behaviour.

That I agree with Morrie, it's unexceptable. My comments about Madden were no different than I would say most football supporters caught up in the atmosphere at a highly fueled football rivalry would say. The term "orange bastard" is a bigoted term, not appropriate, but atleast I have the balls to admit using it. I was not even drinking, as I quit. Imagine what would have come of my napper if I was on the sauce? That's part of the reason I quit drinking all together. Madden was terrible. Would I walk around Ottawa pubs before or after the match screaming obscenities? Fuck no. I used language that I would wager, I'm not the only one, difference is the usual party on this mb will jump all over me and call me bigot... Your man Dandydumb posted on this very thread, that it is acceptable to call me a Fenian Bastard. Fact !! That is swept under the carpet as usual, but take me to the cleaners because I spoke about a referee during a football match in the comfort of my own home. You see my valid points here? It's hypocritical to the highest degree..

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

This is definitely Ramy's finest moment on here🤣

Do have anything interesting or educational to report to our fellow members on the topic? Or is it about me once again.. You cannot comment on my previous fantastic post as you know I'm right..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do have anything interesting or educational to report to our fellow members on the topic? Or is it about me once again.. You cannot comment on my previous fantastic post as you know I'm right..

I don't need to say anything more than................... you have made a spectacular cunt of yourself, more so than any other time you've made a cunt of yourself, that last post was the cherry on top. 

keep it up ramy

I only called him a N..... when I was highly strung.

I only called her a P... B...... when I was caught up in something.

Im pretty certain that 99% of people would see that this a racist using an excuse for their racism, and see that its not acceptable. Sadly, there's always 1% who are a bit thick, or just racist.

Im a good guy, I just killed that one chap when I was excited.........

17 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It is!!! So then, I am a 90 minute bigot atleast 4 times a year. Fair play. Anyone else ever used a sectarian word during a football match in Scotland while caught up in the atmosphere? If you say no, you are a lying cnut !! So then, I am not the only bigot on this board. Don't even get me started on Scotland vs England.. I rest my case...

Okay then, if i called Kygo a g**k or Morelos a n***r, then i wouldn't be a racist unless i said it more than 4 times a year for 90 mins?

I'm afraid if you bring religion into football then you are a bigot. 

If you can't see that then i pity you.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

56 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't need to say anything more than................... you have made a spectacular cunt of yourself, more so than any other time you've made a cunt of yourself, that last post was the cherry on top. 

keep it up ramy

In your red tinted specs anyway..

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Okay then, if i called Kygo a g**k or Morelos a n***r, then i wouldn't be a racist unless i said it more than 4 times a year for 90 mins?

Massive thumbs up.

Sad that some idiots can't understand simple logic.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Okay then, if i called Kygo a gook or Morelos a nigger, then i wouldn't be a racist unless i said it more than 4 times a year for 90 mins?

Big difference between the disgusting words you just used and mine. You are really grasping at straws here. I have never in my life used the word "nigger" and I would gladly smack anyone that would. I'm a bigot am I? My best man at my wedding is protestant. He is the biggest Killie fan I have ever known, trust him with my life, but I'm a bigot. You have never in your life, said a derogatory or "bigoted" word at a football match? Bollocks!! 

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Answer my question or are you deflecting it...

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Massive thumbs up.

Sad that some idiots can't understand simple logic.

Wow. Do you really thinks anyone besides yourself really cares what you think? All you do is round around the board and comment on everyone else, me specifically. You seem to believe you are of a higher moral standing of me when really, it is the complete opposite. You ever heard of freedom of speech? Asking for a friend..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have ever used a derogatory term over your life at a football match? Honest answer..

I gave you an honest answer to that very question and you pretty much ignored it the same way you do when faced with a question you can't answer without admitting you realise you are wrong.  Keep on doubling down Ramy.

This is absolutely wonderful reading, the bigot can’t see he’s a bigot and using my example to try and portray me in bad light. 

Even as far as admitting to stopping drinking because he said bigoted things, but isn’t a bigot as it’s at the football 🤣🤣

Keep going Ramy, you’re making my year with this meltdown 😂😂

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

This is absolutely wonderful reading, the bigot can’t see he’s a bigot and using my example to try and portray me in bad light. 

Even as far as admitting to stopping drinking because he said bigoted things, but isn’t a bigot as it’s at the football 🤣🤣

So much for ignoring me folks. See I am still in that empty hied of yours Dandydumb..

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

One other thing. You called me a "fenian bastard", check the previous posts. It's there for all to see. You are the bigot, not me.. You can't take it back now plookface..

I don't think I've ever came across anyone as myopic as you before Ramy.  I'd imagine psychologists would have a field day with you.  How you can't see the hypocrisy between you weeping and wailing about Rangers fans being bigoted on one post and then not only proudly admitting you use bigoted language yourself but doubling down and insisting there is nothing wrong with it just a few posts later is utterly astounding.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I don't think I've ever came across anyone as myopic as you before Ramy.  I'd imagine psychologists would have a field day with you.  How you can't see the hypocrisy between you weeping and wailing about Rangers fans being bigoted on one post and then not only proudly admitting you use bigoted language yourself but doubling down and insisting there is nothing wrong with it just a few posts later is utterly astounding.

Jesus Christ. There's no end to that empty hied of yours. You are completely missing the whole point of the exercise. Do you and Dandydumb have the same coloring book? 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jesus Christ. There's no end to that empty hied of yours. You are completely missing the whole point of the exercise. Do you and Dandydumb have the same coloring book? 

Tell  me the point I'm missing and I'll explain to you, again, why you're wrong.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Tell  me the point I'm missing and I'll explain to you, again, why you're wrong.

Actually, before we get there.  Explain to me why it's OK to be a 90 minute bigot but not a 90 minute racist first?

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One other thing. You called me a "fenian bastard", check the previous posts. It's there for all to see. You are the bigot, not me.. You can't take it back now plookface..

Where did I call you a fenian bastard?