Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 540 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair enough, maybe I am Kumnio. Scott Brown had disgusting comments made about his sister who died of cancer, but he did not bring that up. That is the difference.. If what Charlie Adam's said is true about his sister, then I will agree it's disgusting, but he did not condemn the Kyogo incident.. I have never liked him, he is an utter embarrassment not only to football, but Scotland aswell..

He did condemn the racist stuff.

I assume you read something on some stupid Celtic website saying otherwise. Before forming opinions, people really need to be aware of facts, and not rely on incoherent one sided nonsenses. Club websites tend to be more entrenched than Fox News. 

33 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers confirm positive Covid cases. No news on who it is but they and close contacts are self isolating. 

This close contact thing is bollox,, surely if ye play on the same pitch, change in the same dressing room, use the same shower? How much closer is close contact?

1 minute ago, dj mick said:

This close contact thing is bollox,, surely if ye play on the same pitch, change in the same dressing room, use the same shower? How much closer is close contact?

Which is why they use multiple changing rooms, limiting squad interaction, especially indoors and travelling to games. 

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

As far as I heard Mcgregor is the only regular starter affected, so on the face of it, it's not looking that bad anyway 🙅‍♂️

Jon McLaughlin isn't in the Scotland squad as 'he has a little problem at Rangers'. 

Rumours going around a Rangers played hid a positive covid test and was involved in Ross Co game. 

Can't see this being true tho.....surely. 

17 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Jon McLaughlin isn't in the Scotland squad as 'he has a little problem at Rangers'. 

Rumours going around a Rangers played hid a positive covid test and was involved in Ross Co game. 

Can't see this being true tho.....surely. 

Not sure why he'd need to hide a positive test when we've apparently got a lab in Belfast that are returning all our tests as negative regardless......

So it seems the SFA changed rules on the 9th of this month whereby only players with symptoms or positive tests need to isolate. Close contacts no longer required to isolate as long as they return a negative PCR test and are double vaccinated. I’ll look forward to the obligatory melt downs and conspiracy theories! 

Meltdowns and conspiracy theories are the staple diet of Glasgow derby week. 🧚🏻‍♂️
Sunday is going to be shite for somebody and I’m not as convinced as I was it’s going to be me 🤔

12 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

So it seems the SFA changed rules on the 9th of this month whereby only players with symptoms or positive tests need to isolate. Close contacts no longer required to isolate as long as they return a negative PCR test and are double vaccinated. I’ll look forward to the obligatory melt downs and conspiracy theories! 

• 2 weeks later...

The racist underbelly of the huns has been scored on social media in recent days. The poisonous outpouring has been as spectacular as it is disturbing.

No surprise that there is virtually no mention of it here, the whole shit show has become tiresome 🙄

2 hours ago, slasher said:

The racist underbelly of the huns has been scored on social media in recent days. The poisonous outpouring has been as spectacular as it is disturbing.

No surprise that there is virtually no mention of it here, the whole shit show has become tiresome 🙄

Tiresome is the right word. I’m bored of saying how much it disgusts and dismays me. 

49 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Tiresome is the right word. I’m bored of saying how much it disgusts and dismays me. 

Just to add something to this, I do think there is some validity in highlighting some of the double standards at play not to mention the witch hunt culture that currently exists however what dismays me is the way people use that as an excuse or get out clause for the behaviour that is being highlighted rather than accepting it for what it is. 

• 3 weeks later...