Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 532 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He will be raising a glass to one in particular from "the fallen" ......

Ian Durrant.

Why he isnt banned is beyond me. People have been banned for less. More and more people avoid this section because of him but the mods do nothing. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Why he isnt banned is beyond me. People have been banned for less. More and more people avoid this section because of him but the mods do nothing. 

Said it the other day on another forum, I have no proof but I suspect the real reason rolling pish gets away with it is because he's either a mate or a relation of one of the mods.

It's the only way as far as I can see.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I think that you may find that getting banned is to do with personal abuse, religious bigotry et al.  Standing up for your own team is not a banning offence.  No matter how much you hate Rangers or me I will stand up for my country and my team no matter the abuse I get on here.  And the mods know that I don't give personal abuse or any bigotry.  I might annoy you because I am a Rangers fan.  But that is your personal problem and stand on kid is not.  So stand on and don't let religious bigotry blind you.  Hope you are supporting the Scottish teams tonight 👉

36 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Said it the other day on another forum, I have no proof but I suspect the real reason rolling pish gets away with it is because he's either a mate or a relation of one of the mods.

Just be nice to people and you can't get banned.  Not call people scum or huns etc.  Just be nice.  

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

If it's the one I saw on the 'new layout' thread it was removed. 

This board is now run by huns for huns hence the reason most people have stopped using this section or checked out altogether 🤔

1 minute ago, slasher said:

This board is now run by huns for huns hence the reason most people have stopped using this section or checked out altogether 🤔

That is a terrible statement.  Ashamed of buying your book(which is not good btw).  Amateur at best.  For you to call people huns speaks more volumes.  Shame on you son.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is a terrible statement.  Ashamed of buying your book(which is not good btw).  Amateur at best.  For you to call people huns speaks more volumes.  Shame on you son.

Why did you not make that comment on Slashers book when you bought it? Comes across as very childish because he made a comment you didn't like. Tit for tat, grow up.

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Why did you not make that comment on Slashers book when you bought it? Comes across as very childish because he made a comment you didn't like. Tit for tat, grow up.

Hi real character is coming out now. 

32 minutes ago, slasher said:

I wouldnt go that far but i do think at least one mod is a sensitive hun and they are friendly with RH. 

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Calling people names is not good.  He did it.  Not me.  I don't call anyone bigoted names on here.

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

You posted this earlier? More faces than a town hall clock.

Aye ok.  But when someone calls me a name that is that of a bigot I will reply.  But not bigoted.  Just honest.  I was good enough to buy the book but if I knew he was like that I wouldn't have.  I don't like bigots.  I worked in Ravenscraig as well with supporters of all teams.  .  I bought his book in good faith.  Not a word on here from him of thanks.  So I will give my professional (not bigoted) opinion as I have written books myself.  Anyway, the Rangers are 2-1 and I am going to pour a Glenlivet.  Stand on.

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It's not bigoted to call someone a hun.

That is your opinion.  Depends on the context.  If I was selling one of my books and advertised it on here anybody that bought it I would thank.  He thanked everyone except me even when I said I had bought it.  What does that tell you?  Remember I worked in Motherwell for 20 odd years and in Ravenscraig so know how deep the bitterness is there.  Anyhow, no point in worrying about people with minds like that.