Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 530 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It aint point scoring with me kid.  Until the day I die I will remember those young men that laid down their lives for us to have a free country.  As far as I am concerned the best wee country in the world.  But I have my views on the first and second world wars.  You have yours and that is ok.  The guy that brought this up in the first place has different views towards Scottish soldiers who stood and died against Hitler.  But that is his view.  A bigoted one.

it's not bigoted to think a set of shoes are shite. My papa would be embarrassed by all the shite that goes on now

26 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It aint point scoring with me kid.  Until the day I die I will remember those young men that laid down their lives for us to have a free country.  As far as I am concerned the best wee country in the world.  But I have my views on the first and second world wars.  You have yours and that is ok.  The guy that brought this up in the first place has different views towards Scottish soldiers who stood and died against Hitler.  But that is his view.  A bigoted one.

Youre point scoring and you dont even know it. 

14 minutes ago, Kirk said:

it's not bigoted to think a set of shoes are shite. My papa would be embarrassed by all the shite that goes on now

It wasn't a Rangers supporter that brought it up.  And I doubt the shoe manufacturer were aiming at Rangers supporters.  It was a bigot on here who brought it up.  Think about it.  I will wear a poppy for my family who died.  End of.  People who feel the need to mock the poppy on here.  Well, that is their perogative. 

I always find it ironic that the people who are the most poppy daft in this country, are also the same people most likely to make Nazi salutes.

Wear a poppy, dont wear a poppy, it should be a personal choice, but its politicised beyond belief now, and the poppy nonsense is just ridiculous. The ideals that people died for, included free speech & freedom of expression, but by not wearing a piece of plastic, youre somehow insulting these ideals, away and gies peace.

47 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It wasn't a Rangers supporter that brought it up.  And I doubt the shoe manufacturer were aiming at Rangers supporters.  It was a bigot on here who brought it up.  Think about it.  I will wear a poppy for my family who died.  End of.  People who feel the need to mock the poppy on here.  Well, that is their perogative. 

I think they were just saying how fucking ludicrous and ridiculous the shoes were, and we all know they will appeal to a certain bunch of mutant fans.

Not necessarily mocking the poppy but what it now represents. 

40 minutes ago, bonzo said:

A German sportswear company makes a poppy emblazoned trainer 🤔

Me thinks Adidas had nothing to do with these

Some finish by Defoe today for his goal. 300 in club football is a decent effort even if he has been playing for about 30 years. 

Chance to be 9 cleat before Celtic play again so hopefully we can put a bit of pressure on as they don’t seem to be handling it too well at the moment. Especially if they don’t get wins in their next 2 games which is entirely possible. 

15 games this season and we’ve only conceded goals in 3 of them. Things definitely looking good but not getting too carried away just yet. 

10 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Some finish by Defoe today for his goal. 300 in club football is a decent effort even if he has been playing for about 30 years. 

Chance to be 9 cleat before Celtic play again so hopefully we can put a bit of pressure on as they don’t seem to be handling it too well at the moment. Especially if they don’t get wins in their next 2 games which is entirely possible. 

15 games this season and we’ve only conceded goals in 3 of them. Things definitely looking good but not getting too carried away just yet. 

No getting carried away either.  But Rangers IMO have a stronger squad and they have injuries or suspensions they have instant quality replacements.  I think Celtic have had a bad transfer window.  We hae a solid goalkepper and defence.  About 6 quality midfielders who Gerrard rotates as well as 4 good forwards who again he rotates.  So, looking good so far and the Celtic bhoys are beginning to vent their anger on Lennon causing a bit of worry and anxiety.  But, it is a long season but the more points we can get on the board just now when Celtic are struggling a bit the better.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Jordan Jones and George edmonson suspended by rangers for breaching covid rules. 

I imagine they have both played their last games for Rangers. Shame about Edmondson as he looks to have the potential. Jones is sadly a waster.

23 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Getting the Sandaza treatment?

Jones was more or less on his last chance as it was so I'd imagine he'll be away at the next window.  Edmundson has looked decent but this is just so fucking stupid it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to cut him loose too.  I doubt though that either player will be sacked.