Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 528 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha.  But I do believe in what Gerrard says is true.  Morellos has made a rod for his own back as well though and referees will take more action on him I think.  Human nature I suppose but still wrong.  VAR forever!

I would argue the opposite. He gets away with plenty. Morelos is constantly involved in niggles and off the ball incidents. Opposition players also single him out, as they know they can get him in bother.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And the tackle that gashed him above the knee?

It was a bad cut, guy probably left a bit on him deliberately, can see how at full speed ref didn’t see much. Could’ve been a yellow card. 🤷‍♂️

Did Morelos not kick someone in the balls, stand on someone’s back and flick someone’s balls all in one game without getting a yellow card?

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

It was a bad cut, guy probably left a bit on him deliberately, can see how at full speed ref didn’t see much. Could’ve been a yellow card. 🤷‍♂️

Did Morelos not kick someone in the balls, stand on someone’s back and flick someone’s balls all in one game without getting a yellow card?

It is Morellos so it is different.  Of course it is.  Stand on.

9 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

No no no no 

Everyone is bullyinh wee alfie and ra peepul wont stand for it😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Whether or not you agree with the rules, by bringing into question the competence or neutrality of the Match Official, Mr Gerrard has a case to answer.

It's really quite simple.  A tackle that high on anybody should be a red card.  Nothing to do with neutrality.  But if Morellos had done the same you guys would be outraged.  Is that not true?  Taking someone above the knee?  BTW where are the other Rangers supporters on here?  Kumnio says he is thick and cant even manage to spell his name right.  Ha ha.  Quality piece of slagging someone for being thick.  

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If anyone thinks that is untrue then they are being biased.  Did no one see how high the gash on Morelos leg was?  If Morelos went that high there are folk on here who would be calling for a sin die.  Sorry, I will tell the truth on here when it's needed but will defend my team when needed as well.  Here is what Gerrard said.

'

'Edwards escaped a booking and speaking after the game, Gerrard said: "He's a lucky boy that it's only a gash. I was impressed with United today so I don't want to make headlines and say a kid should have got this or that.'

"I don't want to be that type of manager.

"But what I would say is that I'd be very interested to see what the decision would have been from the officials had the shoe been on the other foot and Alfredo had made that tackle."

That last paragraph can also be interpreted as trying to influence referees for future moments which is against the rules. Gerrard has a case to answer and should refrain from talking about refereeing decisions in future. 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's really quite simple.  A tackle that high on anybody should be a red card.  Nothing to do with neutrality.  But if Morellos had done the same you guys would be outraged.  Is that not true?  Taking someone above the knee?  BTW where are the other Rangers supporters on here?  Kumnio says he is thick and cant even manage to spell his name right.  Ha ha.  Quality piece of slagging someone for being thick.  

It's everything to do with neutrality and hee-haw to do with the tackle. The Compliance Officer is only looking at the comments of Mr Gerrard. The tackle itself is irrelevant in the context of the citing. 

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It's everything to do with neutrality and hee-haw to do with the tackle. The Compliance Officer is only looking at the comments of Mr Gerrard. The tackle itself is irrelevant in the context of the citing. 

Unfortunately reading your fine reply has meant I also read Roling Hills moronic reply. 😐

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Only an angry and bitter imbecile would need that pointed out. Very much like Gerrard as it happens.  

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. The tackle was fine.  Above the knee etc.  I am an imbecile for thinking it wasn't. Sorry.  You guys are right. Stand on kid.

If your going to continue flogging your dreadful 'stand on kid' thick cunt patter, I'd rather you didnt quote me. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Morelos is a cheating wee jobbie. That is undeniable.

Of course, he, and other Rangers players do get fouled sometimes. Sometimes those fouls are not sufficiently punished, but it's a drop in the ocean of the terrible decisions diddy teams get when we are playing against Rangers or their East End business partners.

Gerrard is known for mouthing off and playing the 'Do you know who we are?' card (bit like Lawell in that respect). Whatever fouls were committed on or by Morelos are irrelevant in considering the case against Gerrard.

On 10/5/2020 at 1:43 PM, KirkieRobRoy said:

Of course, he, and other Rangers players do get fouled sometimes. Sometimes those fouls are not sufficiently punished, but it's a drop in the ocean of the terrible decisions diddy teams get when we are playing against Rangers or their East End business partners.

Gerrard is known for mouthing off and playing the 'Do you know who we are?' card (bit like Lawell in that respect). Whatever fouls were committed on or by Morelos are irrelevant in considering the case against Gerrard.

A cheating wee jobbie?  Undeniable?  Are you Billy Connelly?  See, if you had ever gone to university which is unlikely unless you were painting the doors?  Try and have a debate without insults.  Kid. 👍

On 10/5/2020 at 1:43 PM, KirkieRobRoy said:

Seen trolling hills reply suggesting you need to have gone to university to be able to debate intelligently, haven’t seen much signs of intelligence coming from university goers in the last few weeks 🤯

5 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Seen trolling hills reply suggesting you need to have gone to university to be able to debate intelligently, haven’t seen much signs of intelligence coming from university goers in the last few weeks 🤯

Get it correct kid.  I suggested that calling a person a cheating wee jobbie is the stuff of an infantile.  Or Billy Connelly.  Stand on.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

A cheating wee jobbie?  Undeniable?  Are you Billy Connelly?  See, if you had ever gone to university which is unlikely unless you were painting the doors?  Try and have a debate without insults.  Kid. 👍

Yes I've been to Uni. I've also stood on terraces. Clearly, if you get huffy about 'cheating wee jobbie', you haven't.