Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 524 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Lille claiming that Newco turned down 16M for Morelos.

(You think they would have bitten their hand off.)

Sevco apparently holding out for 20M.

Lille deciding to withdraw for now.

(I hope they haven't missed their chance.)

Now telling Leeds that they'll have to up their offer for Kent.

Anyone else thinking that the 'investors' would finally like to see some money coming back?

After all, selling a club developed current Scotland Under 21 to Aberdeen (for the first time in over half a century) could be seen as a red flag.

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Brands, selling players, buying players all about the Rangers boys.  How does yon league table look.  

Dons a point off the top if they win their 2 games in hand.

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I am only interested in what I see and what goes on on the park.  Stand on.

Well, after Rangers 1872 liquidated you'd think that more of their lapsed fans which adopted Sevco as their new club would be a wee bitty bit more vigilant this time.

Once bitten, and all that.

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Dons a point off the top if they win their 2 games in hand.

Well, after Rangers 1872 liquidated you'd think that more of their lapsed fans which adopted Sevco as their new club would be a wee bitty bit more vigilant this time.

Once bitten, and all that.

Why the obsession with Rangers Scotty?  Celtic have their own troubles which they will have to pay for.  Why don't you include them in your annals?  Only asking out of curiosity.  Is it only Rangers?  On another note I am thinking of doing something for Jim.  Possibly a St Andrews night fundraiser..  Used to run them many moons ago and always successful.  Stand on.

13 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Is it true that Morelos has walked out? If so, are you happy with Roffe as you main striker?

Roofe.  Yes, happy with him and itten.  Morelos is a firecracker and Rangers should offload him for a decent price.  If the relationship between him and the manager is broken then only one conclusion.

15 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Is it true that Morelos has walked out? If so, are you happy with Roffe as you main striker?

I don't think he walked out, I think he was dropped as his attitude wasn't right.  Happens all the time when players are angling for a move, I'm sure Morelos won't be the last.  Itten and Roofe still settling in and in Roofe's case that was his first start since December so a bit early judge if they can replace Morelos' goals just yet.  I'd bet good money that they'll be available for selection more though!

15 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know, I watched the game.  Hope Jimmy Bell, Rangers legend, doesn't get the blame 🍒

Is that bigot still hanging around like the sectarian turd that he is ?

Not a fan of Gerard but I thought even he would have had enough about him to realise its 2020 and shown the rancid old cunt the door. Thats Castore levels of STAUNCH. 

Edited by Jim Beem