Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 522 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Away to get my Glenlivet and see if there are any Sevco scarves at the same time.  .

I thought about selling 'Sevco 2012' scarves online, but with my luck I'd get them made up and they'd go into liquidation.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

When you back in Scotland?  Sure Jaws and the sons would love to meet up with you again.  

Well, realistically, post pandemic.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I thought about selling 'Sevco 2012' scarves online, but with my luck I'd get them made up and they'd go into liquidation.

Well, realistically, post pandemic.

pandemic

Edit.  You meant after the pandemic?  Not post the word.  Sorry.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

17 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

They don't.

They live in denial.

Rangers 1872 are in liquidation.

They died.

History broken.

"Going for one."

The new trophyless 8 year old club are either 'Sevco', or 'The Rangers', or 'Rangers 2012', etc.

(Your post might have worked better as a PM.) Just saying.

I doubt there is anyone alive who despises 'them' more than me

Your posts in relation to 'sevco' are relentless and, over time, dilute the substance

Not sure about your last point - Perhaps you read my view differently to how I typed it 

Its a message board after all - People have vented far worse - I didn't think a pm was required

19 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I don't. I'm commenting on the deal that's making the news.

Sevconians (want to) believe that they are free of MA.

I'm strongly suggesting that they're not.

Since you were previously very upset at my posting the word 'the' before 'Rangers', it'd probably be more accurate to say that me reminding you of the history and current status of the establishment team ruins that aspect of this part of the board for you.

(Brother... Please put me on ignore.)

My choice is to either 'pretend' or call it like it is.

I genuinely don't see being sensitive as a weakness, but please try to take on a thicker skin when it comes to the truth.

Rangers 2012 are a club that remain without a line of credit to a bank and will be operating while insolvent once the directors can't stump up any more money.

The Rangers have gone all in this make or break season, and although it's early doors, it's a very good start for them.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Those would be facts. 👍

🙄 I stand corrected. I was referring to you not posting the facts that we would all like to know - the details of the deal and who the cash is going to. We can only await the annual results. Until then, we are all only posting guesswork. 

On 8/15/2020 at 8:29 AM, Fairbairn said:

Yet if he were Rolling Hills or Ramy he’d be a troll. There’s certain posters that ruin the board, Scotty is one of them. 

I wouldn't even say Ramy was a troll, the other one clearly is but is allowed to run amok which encourages others to follow suit. 

On 8/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, Fairbairn said:

Another poster described his posting as relentless which is a great description. It’s the same Sevco pish post after post after post for years on end and it’s done with the sole intention of winding up other posters. If that’s not a troll I don’t know what is. It’s either that or he seems to think that he’s on some sort of Crusade to educate Rangers fans as to what “really” happened and if that’s the case it’s pitiful. 

Its tedious as fuck, no doubt about it. Also, the fact he has me ‘siding’ with Rangers fans is deeply worrying  and difficult for me to compehend. 🤔😀

3 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Have I missed something? When and why did the thread title change?

:lol:

It's the third such title change. All (unfairly and inaccurately) attributed to 'johnnie x'.

Folk wondering why the board wasn't being moderated, then out of the 'blue' the masonic hun elite running the shop come to the rescue by showing what's really important.

It'll be like having my own column in a red top rag. :) 

(I will embrace the challenge. 👍 )

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's the third such title change. All (unfairly and inaccurately) attributed to 'johnnie x'.

Folk wondering why the board wasn't being moderated, then out of the 'blue' the masonic hun elite running the shop come to the rescue by showing what's really important.

Well whoever it was needs to sort their grammar out 🙂

35 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Take it as a compliment scotty. If a mod changed the title, it tells you everything you need to known about this board nowadays. 

45 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Could not agree more. Total prick move by the Huns masquerading as mods. They can’t be arsed moderating but this is no problem. Fuck off.

That may be the case, it’s an odd move to be sure but actually on the board I can only think of 3 Rangers fans that post regularly and all seem good guys (I’m not counting RH here who could be gone anyway).

Maybe it’ll be hun free soon apart from the mods but what will we all talk about then? 🤔

2 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Well whoever it was needs to sort their grammar out 🙂

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Take it as a compliment scotty. If a mod changed the title, it tells you everything you need to known about this board nowadays. 

👀  

Its a pretty shit title considering  they have had 6 yrs to change it. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Its a pretty shit title considering  they have had 6 yrs to change it. 

I was up at sparrows fart this morning to catch a UFC fight for free and I saw TAMB1 logged in. Clicked their profile and saw they were viewing the Rangers In Crisis thread. So I thought some cunt is getting a banning so lets look at the posts... Could not find anything so got bored and fucked off.

Later I saw their handywork.

Honestly whoever it was as TAMB1 I think they were drunk IMHO and it was an arsehole move. Still good to see they are incapable of going back on it.