Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 510 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Re cctv.  If you picked on a few then it would never go to court as the lawyers would say 'what about the other 30000?  But you are correct we could go round in circles about it all day.  So what is the point of worrying about it?  I have had two old friends die in the last week and listening to football fans sing their songs of 'tradition' do not concern me pal.

😂 ‘songs of tradition‘. 
You are at it. Get over to my thread and get your results in. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ll need to test that theory on road traffic law.

😂

You too. As an added incentive theres a bag of pickled onion monster munch in it for you if you  contribute and I win any cash. 

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is a horrible thing to say.  I expected more from you.  What a dirty horrible comment.

Thankfully i couldnt give a flying fuck what you think of me🖕🏼

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Re cctv.  If you picked on a few then it would never go to court as the lawyers would say 'what about the other 30000? 

That is the most moronic thing Ive read on the internet in a very long time, and Ive read a lot of your posts.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

That is the most moronic thing Ive read on the internet in a very long time, and Ive read a lot of your posts.

Ok. As moron to moron.  If I sat at a bar with you singing a sectarian song and only you got lifted what would the sheriff say if it ever went to court.  Believe me I have been there.  Sang Flower of Scotland one night with my pal and we went outside over for a kebab.  The police lifted him.  I went down as his witness.  It got laughed out of court.  That is a true story.  We spent our expenses in the Black Bitch.  My point is that if you arrest one guy for singing a sectarian song about the IRA or UDA then you would have to lift them all.  That would never stand up in court my friend.  It is about education.  Rangers and Celtic are trying hard but it will take a long time.  3rd Glenlivet on the way.  Scotland Forever.

19 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Kumnio.  One bigot is another mans freedom fighter.  Don't hate kid.  Soon we will be an independent country.  We will all have to get along together.  I have already been offered a new position with an office in Edinburgh Castle.  If you play your cards right I will make you a Son of Scotland.  The day I walk down Flodden Wall and see the saltire over the Castle I will kneel.  Stand on.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Kumnio.  One bigot is another mans freedom fighter.  Don't hate kid.  Soon we will be an independent country.  We will all have to get along together.  I have already been offered a new position with an office in Edinburgh Castle.  If you play your cards right I will make you a Son of Scotland.  The day I walk down Flodden Wall and see the saltire over the Castle I will kneel.  Stand on.

That sounds really fecking creepy.

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. As moron to moron.  If I sat at a bar with you singing a sectarian song and only you got lifted what would the sheriff say if it ever went to court.  Believe me I have been there.  Sang Flower of Scotland one night with my pal and we went outside over for a kebab.  The police lifted him.  I went down as his witness.  It got laughed out of court.  That is a true story.  We spent our expenses in the Black Bitch.  My point is that if you arrest one guy for singing a sectarian song about the IRA or UDA then you would have to lift them all.  That would never stand up in court my friend.  It is about education.  Rangers and Celtic are trying hard but it will take a long time.  3rd Glenlivet on the way.  Scotland Forever.

I can 100% say that this is not how court works. Police reguarly pick out a handful of people from crowds and there is no such defence in law as "everybody was doing it". 

The defence with regards to singing is almost always that the behaviour doesnt meet the required S38 or BoP test. Ie that it wasnt threatening or abusive and didnt cause fear or alarm.

Edited by Diamond Scot

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Re cctv.  If you picked on a few then it would never go to court as the lawyers would say 'what about the other 30000?  But you are correct we could go round in circles about it all day.  So what is the point of worrying about it?  I have had two old friends die in the last week and listening to football fans sing their songs of 'tradition' do not concern me pal.

what case law are you referencing when you say that ?  

6 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

I can 100% say that this is not how court works. Police reguarly pick out a handful of people from crowds and there is no such defence in law as "everybody was doing it". 

The defence with regards to singing is almost always that the behaviour doesnt meet the required S38 or BoP test. Ie that it wasnt threatening or abusive and didnt cause fear or alarm.

Didn't know that.  I did think it for threatening or abusive behaviour though.  I just cant see how lets say 2000 away fans were sing the sash for example that the police could  in and lift 6.    The best way is education and decent debate imo.  Two old friengs were down here last Saturday and I met up withem for a pint.  They are very decent guys and also in Lodge and Flute Band.  We had a good debate about it.  They have their views on politics the UK etc but it was a debate.  I wont get them to change their views though just as they cant change mines.  One's a Jambo and other Gers.

12 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If you arrest one criminal, you need to arrest them all, or the court case would collapse? I don't think you understand how things work. Youre a simpleton.

Firstly, I wouldn't be sitting in a bar with you, and secondly, I certainly wouldn't be singing a sectarian song.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If you arrest one criminal, you need to arrest them all, or the court case would collapse? I don't think you understand how things work. Youre a simpleton.

Firstly, I wouldn't be sitting in a bar with you, and secondly, I certainly wouldn't be singing a sectarian song.

A simpleton,  How dare you!  I am not a lawyer that's true.  But my best pal is and go and watch him in court now and again.  He also tells me how it works.  Even for simpleton its not that difficult 🤪

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A simpleton,  How dare you!  I am not a lawyer that's true.  But my best pal is and go and watch him in court now and again.  He also tells me how it works.  Even for simpleton its not that difficult 🤪

Please improve your lies, your trolling is utter pish. 

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Please improve your lies, your trolling is utter pish. 

Ok.  I am in a good mood.  Lets do £50 bet for Tidy's charity that I have lied about my best friend.  Money where your finger is kid.  I have plenty people on here who will vouch for it.  Been all over Europe following Scotland with him.  Why is that a troll btw?  Lets do the bet then ??  

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok.  I am in a good mood.  Lets do £50 bet for Tidy's charity that I have lied about my best friend.  Money where your finger is kid.  I have plenty people on here who will vouch for it.  Been all over Europe following Scotland with him.  Why is that a troll btw?  Lets do the bet then ??  

1. Good
  2. Splendid
  3. WTF are you on about you buffoon?
  4. Yeah yeah
  5. No you don't, everyone here thinks youre a pile hanging out of the TAMBs arse
  6. Of course you have
  7. Work it out
  8. I will pay £50 for you to fuck off

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:
  1. Good
  2. Splendid
  3. WTF are you on about you buffoon?
  4. Yeah yeah
  5. No you don't, everyone here thinks youre a pile hanging out of the TAMBs arse
  6. Of course you have
  7. Work it out
  8. I will pay £50 for you to fuck off

Nice debating skills with usual swear words and personal insults.  You said I was lying and trolling about my friend?  Take it (like Ormond) you will not take that bet.  And plenty of people on here no me personally.  Stand on son.  No lies here and no insults.

Ok, £50 bet.

I want to see evidence that you have A, a lawyer mate and B, your mate can provide evidence of people arrested due to sectarian singing being let off because other people did the same, but didnt get arrested.

I will even let you off of B, if you can link to a court case where I can see see criminals being allowed to walk free under these situations.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ok, £50 bet.

I want to see evidence that you have A, a lawyer mate and B, your mate can provide evidence of people arrested due to sectarian singing being let off because other people did the same, but didnt get arrested.

I will even let you off of B, if you can link to a court case where I can see see criminals being allowed to walk free under these situations.

Thank you. He is on his way back from aviemore today. I will phone later. He is well known up North and him and I used to go to all games. Criminal defence lawyer but I will ask his permission to mention his name on a public forum. Your second question!! Yes. I can provide evidence of that due to police mistakes and bungling prosecutors. Been on a jury myself for a week at Livingston and the defence lawyer tore the prosecution to threads and the outcome was the correct one. Thanks for standing up though. A lot of people on here know him well but I will prove it to you kid. Tidy. £50 coming your way x