Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 501 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Debian said:

Again, liquidated is incorrect.  Can we at least provide and use facts if we are to cover old ground.  

Ok I’ll change liquidated to entered liquidation, now are there any unpaid debts owed from the pre sevco days? 

1 hour ago, Debian said:

You'd have been as well just agreeing you were wrong rather than provided some additional words to prove you were.  

You've not understood the point if you think that is what I was communicating. As I said your semantic argument will be moot soon anyway. While my original point of a facsimile being entered into Division 3, the actual point of discussion, will continue to be true in perpetuity. The fact you're arguing about using a verb over a past participle in a sentence i used and not the actual point is further proof of that. 

15 minutes ago, phart said:

You've not understood the point if you think that is what I was communicating. As I said your semantic argument will be moot soon anyway. While my original point of a facsimile being entered into Division 3, the actual point of discussion, will continue to be true in perpetuity. The fact you're arguing about using a verb over a past participle in a sentence i used and not the actual point is further proof of that. 

Thanks for reiterating you were incorrect.  

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will make it simple for you.  They are called Rangers.  Simple kid. Look at the league table.  No Sevco there.  Just Rangers son.  If you cannot read then that is your problem.  But hey ho hatred is hatred and if you want to call Rangers that then ok.  Scotty is the same although...………...I know I will get another ban for defending my team.  But I will.  Scotland, Rangers, Glenlivet Forever.  (and Jura)

And Trigger has had the same brush for twenty years. 

8 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Can we try once more and give an honest answer instead of hiding behind snide replies.👍

There's nothing snide about asking someone to be clean in their question.  

2 minutes ago, phart said:

What was I incorrect about and what reference does it have to a facsimilie being entered into the third division?

Seriously? What were you incorrect about. 

Good grief, I genuinely thought you were fishing.  

Just now, Debian said:

There's nothing snide about asking someone to be clean in their question.  

I think I should apologise for my lack of knowledge with the legally technical term for bankruptcy, as neither myself or the club I support used that get out to avoid paying for services/goods received I haven’t gone into the proper wording, again sorry for not being a scumbag👍

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

I think I should apologise for my lack of knowledge with the legally technical term for bankruptcy, as neither myself or the club I support used that get out to avoid paying for services/goods received I haven’t gone into the proper wording, again sorry for not being a scumbag👍

No need to apologise, but glad you acknowledged you dont understand.  Takes a big person to admit they're wrong.  

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A fake title.  As were the other ones when Rangers were put down the leagues.  The league hasn't even been completed this year.  But you celebrate a fake league.  Kid.

The only think fake about it is the points distance, had the season been played out it would have been 20. 

Your club died and the best part of it is you sat back and let it. 

50 minutes ago, phart said:

Aah, past participles. That takes me back a few decades to a simpler time. 😀

20 minutes ago, Debian said:

Seriously? What were you incorrect about. 

Good grief, I genuinely thought you were fishing.  

Again not addressing the point. It's almost if emotion is the spur to your posts rather than intellect. Pathos fares badly against logos.

It must be frustarting when passive aggression is your only release valve for your emotions.

Edited by phart

3 minutes ago, phart said:

Again not addressing the point. It's almost if emotion is the spur to your posts rather than intellect. Pathos fares badly against logos.

It must be frustarting when passive aggression is your only release valve for your emotions.

Evening Aristotle 😂

4 minutes ago, phart said:

Again not addressing the points

It must be frustarting when passive aggression is your only release valve for your emotions

I'll do you a deal seeing as you're getting a bit over worked here.  

Have a wee sleep, come back tomorrow and if you can recognise your error I'll be more than happy to address your updated points.  I think we can all agree that's fair.  

15 minutes ago, Debian said:

I'll do you a deal seeing as you're getting a bit over worked here.  

Have a wee sleep, come back tomorrow and if you can recognise your error I'll be more than happy to address your updated points.  I think we can all agree that's fair.  

I think you're projecting heavily here. Still no answers. I'll check in tomorrow see if you can think of something then.

17 minutes ago, phart said:

I think you're projecting heavily here. Still no answers. I'll check in tomorrow see if you can think of something then.

I'm the only one willing to engage with you.  

Your defence mechanism here looks to be related to your fragile ego.

Happily willing as I've stated, but I can't engage if you're not willing to work with me. 

No loss to me if you can't.  

5 minutes ago, Debian said:

I'm the only one willing to engage with you.  

Your defence mechanism here looks to be related to your fragile ego.

Happily willing as I've stated, but I can't engage if you're not willing to work with me. 

No loss to me if you can't.  

This is a non-sequitur.

I've asked a question and you can't answer it.

All these words are just a smokescreen for your inability to answer.

No point saying you're willing then not answering, actions speak louder then words demonstrate your willingness by answering, rather than just typing you're willing.