Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 500 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 5/11/2020 at 11:50 AM, Kirk said:

Why is melt creeping in to the scottish vocab, only ever heard it from english fannys on tv in such great shows as Love Island and ex on the beach......sadly I have watched them with the mrs.

Oh, what have I started? Haha haha.

I probably picked it up during my time working in London, we had a decent Essex contingent in the office as I remember. Don't really recall hearing or using it much in Scotland before I went down there. But I've seen it a lot more since I finished in London too.

Either way, I find it's a word that describes these morons pretty well...

2 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Oh, what have I started? Haha haha.

I probably picked it up during my time working in London, we had a decent Essex contingent in the office as I remember. Don't really recall hearing or using it much in Scotland before I went down there. But I've seen it a lot more since I finished in London too.

Either way, I find it's a word that describes these morons pretty well...

Haha it's lightened the mood a wee bit at least. 

27 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Announcement made early this morning as they’ll be too busy crying into their union Jacks this week after the league is called. 

A fake title.  As were the other ones when Rangers were put down the leagues.  The league hasn't even been completed this year.  But you celebrate a fake league.  Kid.

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Rangers were not ‘put down the leagues’. But I suspect you know this.

I think they were if you look in the history books.  They were put down to division 3 kid.  Or maybe I have been in a dream world.  So where did they get put?  enlighten me.

43 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think they were if you look in the history books.  They were put down to division 3 kid.  Or maybe I have been in a dream world.  So where did they get put?  enlighten me.

They were liquidated and then a facsimile was put into division 3.

2 minutes ago, phart said:

They were liquidated and then a facsimile was put into division 3.

That is your opinion kid.  The record books say otherwise.  Rangers got put in to division 3 and worked their way back up.  Whether u like it or not.  They are still Rangers.  And this league is not finished so titles and relegation shouldn't be decided.  But your hatred of Rangers will cloud that so no point in discussing it.  League was not finished.  End of.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is your opinion kid.  The record books say otherwise.  Rangers got put in to division 3 and worked their way back up.  Whether u like it or not.  They are still Rangers.  And this league is not finished so titles and relegation shouldn't be decided.  But your hatred of Rangers will cloud that so no point in discussing it.  League was not finished.  End of.

Not my opinion, Lord Hodge(By Royal Warrant of Queen Elizabeth II ) put them into liquidation on 31 October 2012. That is what the history books say. I assume the "record books" is how you colloquially refer to Jim Traynors writings in the Daily Record?

I love how you cycle through straw-men fallacies while avoiding the actual topic of discussion. It's a great indicator of the paucity of your argument.

Edited by phart

12 minutes ago, Debian said:

You said "They were liquidated" 

Glad you've corrected yourself 

They were.

I love how when we strip your argument down, you're basically arguing that it should be the verb used and not the past particple. An actual textbook semantics argument. Again nothing to do with what question i asnwered.

The final apportioning of assets is due this year as well. So best split that hair while you still can. sir amyas morse loan charge report came out end of last year.

Edited by phart

30 minutes ago, phart said:

They were.

I love how when we strip your argument down, you're basically arguing that it should be the verb used and not the past particple. An actual textbook semantics argument. Again nothing to do with what question i asnwered.

The final apportioning of assets is due this year as well. So best split that hair while you still can. sir amyas morse loan charge report came out end of last year.

You'd have been as well just agreeing you were wrong rather than provided some additional words to prove you were.  

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

Does this even make sense 😂

I’ll make it simple for you, did the club you claim wasn’t liquidated pay all the money they owed before they resurfaced as sevco or are there still outstanding debts from pre sevco days?

9 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

I’ll make it simple for you, did the club you claim wasn’t liquidated pay all the money they owed before they resurfaced as sevco or are there still outstanding debts from pre sevco days?

I will make it simple for you.  They are called Rangers.  Simple kid. Look at the league table.  No Sevco there.  Just Rangers son.  If you cannot read then that is your problem.  But hey ho hatred is hatred and if you want to call Rangers that then ok.  Scotty is the same although...………...I know I will get another ban for defending my team.  But I will.  Scotland, Rangers, Glenlivet Forever.  (and Jura)

11 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Again, liquidated is incorrect.  Can we at least provide and use facts if we are to cover old ground.