Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Ahmed back in to freeze the £650,000 and Ibrox naming rights sold for £1 - surely admin2/liquidation2 must be just round the corner now

I'm pretty sure that's been kicked out of court on more than one occasion. I think we've got bigger things to worry about than that shyster. And the naming rights thing happened 2 years ago. You have to wonder why Ashley hasn't pressed ahead with the renaming in that time.

I'm pretty sure that's been kicked out of court on more than one occasion. I think we've got bigger things to worry about than that shyster. And the naming rights thing happened 2 years ago. You have to wonder why Ashley hasn't pressed ahead with the renaming in that time.

It's been kicked out twice as the judge said that there was no credible threat that rangers would be unable to pay the £650,00 if Ahmed won. By rangers own words they are bust if the share issue fails so I can't see how a judge could possibly argue against Ahmed this time. And I am aware the rights were sold 2 years ago but this is now yet another revenue stream that is closed. The SRU sold the naming rights to Murrayfield for £20 million, rangers sold their for 100 pennies

The fans need to dump this version of their club. They should start planning now and try and raise enough money to buy the ground. Let the club go to the wall and pick up the assets like Charlie green did. Start afresh. Forget the history etc, start anew club with no ties and build again. It's got beyond a joke now - there is no way they can continue with the current club without people continuing to drain it of cash for the foreseeable future. The leeches have got a stranglehold for years to come.

Admin is not something that should be so lightly considered. There's ordinary folk working at the club that would be the first to lose their jobs. They are not to blame for the f@ck that Rangers have become.

The folk who got shafted at RBS as a result of Fred the Shred's empire building were similarly blameless, but they still got shafted when Fred's empire got found out.