Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

That is, predictably, nonsense.

Indeed it is. New board, same claptrap.

Rangers fans have been expressing concerns over the overall transfer policy since the 3rd division days. I can honestly say that I have never heard a soul defend it at any time, ever.

There is confirmed dialogue behind closed doors (for a change) between the Easdales et al and Dave King so one can only hope that the latter is playing a clever game of brinkmanship to force the formers' hands before it is too late. If we go into admin again, so be it. I don't foresee liquidation though. And I suspect the fans would come back regardless of how many events we are subjected to.

That is, predictably, nonsense.

I didn't realise you know my mates. There you go.

They'd tell you themselves that it's only over the last 6 months they have been questioning the policy of buying old pros but maybe the rest of your fans were not in denial for as long.

They'd tell you themselves that it's only over the last 6 months they have been questioning the policy of buying old pros but maybe the rest of your fans were not in denial for as long.

Ah they old my mates line, I look forward to seeing them on Mastermind.

With the greatest respect to your mates, they are either very ignorant to the whole situation or they don't have a brain between them if they think/thought like that.

Like Wolf, I don't know a single Rangers fan that thinks our current wage bill is acceptable and I personally know a bus load that have stopped going altogether by way of protest at the whole situation. It is an utter shambles from top to bottom and it wasn't any different 6 months ago. If they couldn't see that then they are seriously deluded.

With the greatest respect to your mates, they are either very ignorant to the whole situation or they don't have a brain between them if they think/thought like that.

Like Wolf, I don't know a single Rangers fan that thinks our current wage bill is acceptable and I personally know a bus load that have stopped going altogether by way of protest at the whole situation. It is an utter shambles from top to bottom and it wasn't any different 6 months ago. If they couldn't see that then they are seriously deluded.

its incredible that Ally, Ally and Wallace, Sommer and the new finance guy are taking a £1.2m plus out of club and we are told that we are close to admin.

What happened to 'we don't do walking away?'

Just asking........ ;)

In all seriousness, the attitude of the average Scottish fitba fan towards The Rangers now is way past their feckin wage bill.

I've suggested for sometime that if the same vote was to be taken today, the SFL (as was) would tell them to do one.

Sad for the decent bears all the same.......