Ted Christopher Gig - Ticket Booking - Page 4 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ted Christopher Gig - Ticket Booking

Al2014

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no email request for tickets from that name, which name emailed and requested number of tickets and was given the paypal address for payment?

You should have as I sent you an email initially stating that I couldn't pay by back transfer and asked if I could pay via email .. I've also sent an email to your PayPal address with the details Al.

You should have as I sent you an email initially stating that I couldn't pay by back transfer and asked if I could pay via email .. I've also sent an email to your PayPal address with the details Al.

Got it, sent you PM

Hi,

I sent you an email this morning requesting tickets for Monday night, my email is not always reliable, can you confirm if you got the request as I have had nothing back.

Many Thanks :)

Yip replied to you about an hour ago, check your email now...

Fantastic gig. Not my first post as my account did not transfer after re launch and been waiting to be verified for 6 weeks.

Met so many nice people as myself and Mrs sat outside with lovely couple on the Mon night at Tortillo factory and then went inside until late. The Mrs - Shirley did see the person walk straight in to the glass door, and yes she did say it was funny.

Anybody on here owning up to walking straight into the glass door of the smoking room in the Tortilla factory ? Looked funny as feck but must have hurt :blink:

I did see a nameless drunken footsoldier walk in and lift his kilt about to do a pish before being stopped and led to the proper toilet by a fellow footsoldier. Obviously thought he was walking into a toilet when he went through the door.