Ted Christopher Gig - Ticket Booking - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ted Christopher Gig - Ticket Booking

Al2014

Hi all now taking bookings for the Ted Gigs

Same location before but this will be sent out with ticket numbers

Monday Evening and Tuesday afternoon up to before the match

We had some problems last time folk drinking there in the afternoon then thought and fair enough that they had spent money in the bar why should they leave or have to pay for tickets, was that deliberate so they could get in i dont know but this time there will set rules as there will be a lot more fans there

On Monday the bar will be open as usual in the afternoon but will close at 17:45, it will re-open at 18:00 for private function and entry by ticket only, this is being organised and paid for by me not the pub, this is only the venue. The doors will close at 20:00 and no entry after that, for security & Safety we cant have folk pilling in later on with no ticket etc if you are arriving later than 20:00 due to flights etc some exceptions can be made for entry. On the Tuesday, from 14:00 it will be private function with ticket only entry with the doors closing at a set time probably around 16:00

If you email warsawgig@gmail.com if you would like tickets, stating how many and what days, i will send you paypal details for payment and once payment is received i will send ticket numbers and details, if you would like bank transfer details please state than in the email

Remember and mark a paypal payment as a gift otherwise charges come off

Please put your forum name and name in the description and same with bank transfer, last time i had bank transfers with no names and took me a lot of checking to find out who they were!

Tickets are 5 pounds each ticket

Cheers, Al

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent my 3rd e mail to warsawgig@gmail.com requesting bank transfer details but no response so far. Mates getting on to me now Please respond

Weefatboab

Ive replied 3 times, your email has a problem

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

bobby.********@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta6.am0.yahoodns.net. [98.136.216.25].

The error that the other server returned was:

554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (bobby.******@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1172.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

Soory weefatboab again the order request is for 10 tickets, my username in TAMB is weefatboab and my name is Robert Hume These names will be on the bank transfer which will be by return when I receive your details Sorry again about the problem

Weefatboab

I also sent you a PM and youve replied, we can sort it on that :ok: