My Book - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On holiday in Majorca just now and pissing off the wife because I keep laughing at the book. Great read so far!

Always love to hear that! Had very similar feedback from someone in Albufeira yesterday. Seems to be a holiday read at the moment!

Enjoy - please leave us an Amazon review when you're done too, would be awesome :)

Always love to hear that! Had very similar feedback from someone in Albufeira yesterday. Seems to be a holiday read at the moment!

Enjoy - please leave us an Amazon review when you're done too, would be awesome :)

I stuck a review on for you the other day, Dillinger.

(Sorry it's a bit brief - was stoating doon the 4th fairway)

Edited by Flora MaDonald

First Amazon review done! 5 star review fella and been telling ma pals to buy it

Not had too much time for reading the last few weeks due to a course, but sat out the back last night with a cider and your book. I laughed so hard that the wife went in the huff with me over what the neighbours would think. Very nostalgic and very much in line with my own experiences being a similar age and from the same area. I'm better looking of course.

Not had too much time for reading the last few weeks due to a course, but sat out the back last night with a cider and your book. I laughed so hard that the wife went in the huff with me over what the neighbours would think. Very nostalgic and very much in line with my own experiences being a similar age and from the same area. I'm better looking of course.

Good to hear. Tho not sure how you can say you're better looking after seeing those pictures I sent you this morning...

Recent reviews:

x3v4ld.png

Can't echo this enough, just getting to the football and Killie bit absolutely fantastic. Being a Killie fan I can relate with it so much. A wonderful read.

What's the story there? I remember that vaguely

'Our' TAMB poet laureate pleaded for votes to either a website or radio show so he could get an all expenses paid trip to South Africa for the World Cup.

He offered to wear an England top with his kilt for our votes and to take pictures of the deed. None of these pictures have been forthcoming and I can only conclude he used the TAMB for his own gain like he is doing now.

No one likes a selfish cunt.

Aye, had to make a deal with a Scouser for votes that I would wear an England top

As I've explained to our dear OLAS before, I've not actually reneged on the deal, I just haven't had my hands on an England top! It's not exactly something I have lying around.

You seem keen to see me in it - help me find one and I shall happily be photographed wearing it like a fanny :)

• 2 weeks later...

SEX!

Now that I've got your attention, my first book "KERBY" is now available.

BUY PAPERBACK (£5.99) or PRE-ORDER eBOOK (£1.99, available 08/03/15): http://tinyurl.com/pfg3t7n

What are you waiting for?!

Let me know once the deed is done :ok:

Can you put a link on and I'll buy it anaw :ok:

Link in post above. Enjoy, although more suited to people muuuuuccccch younger than you auld yin.

;-)

Edited by G-Man

Link in post above. Enjoy, although more suited to people muuuuuccccch younger than you auld yin.

;-)

And here is me thinking mascarpone cheese was good for you anaw :P

Cheers hen, see you in Dublin ?