Duncan Blackheart

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moi a Pleb, but harsh no?

Who's rattled your cage?

J

The split-second before I clicked the 'post' button, a little voice in my head said "You know that's crap and it's not going to work."

To which I replied "Ah, fück it" as I pressed the button anyway...

The split-second before I clicked the 'post' button, a little voice in my head said "You know that's crap and it's not going to work."

To which I replied "Ah, fück it" as I pressed the button anyway...

That's where winking smileys come in handy.

?

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

The English have got nothing on the Welsh when it comes to being condescending, arrogant, ignorant f*ckwits (in a rugby sense).

I desperately wanted us to put one over these khunts today, but as usual a combination of Scottish doverness and incompetent refereeing put a stop to that.

And Jonathan Davies can away and wither and die up his own biased arsehole.

De Ja Vu. Same every year Making progress but yet still same same results. Yet again Scotland v Italy will be wooden spoon decider . Would it not be better a 4 nations playing home and away and Scotland and Italy dropping down to play 2 other nations in a Div 2 type. Saves the inevitable annual humiliation

Edited by Doric

And Jonathan Davies can away and wither and die up his own biased arsehole.

Jonathan Davies makes me want to poke knitting needles in my ears.

Continually calls things wrong and looks a cant by the replays & TMO.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

- How can you do anything other than what Russell did when some maniac jumps full pelt 3 foot up in the air right at you?

- Not sure if the Welsh obstruction at their first try was legal, but it certainly didn't look fair.

- Why do Scotland always get yellow carded for multiple offences near the line but not Wales?

- If Scotland score a try and the referee suspects a knock on, why wouldn't he go to the video ref to make sure?

- Are high tackles still illegal?

- Who manages the clock when a try is awarded? The ball's out of play so why doesn't the clock stop immediately?

- Same thing when a conversion goes through the posts

- Hidalgo Cline looked good when he came in. Laidlaw is the architect of too many failures in the "red zone" and should be dropped if we're going to progress.

- I like Russell, but he shouldn't be kicking our penalties any longer.

We took almost 2 minutes to take the final conversion, as Hamilton behaved like a d!ck and Russell took forever to line up the kick.

The refereeing was brutal, but we really are the stupidist team in international rugby sometimes.

Rugby went down in my estimation after these ex captains came out for a no vote -------------- but you still want Scotland to win. Again, we should have, except for inept decision making and screwing it up at the wrong time - they have surpassed the football team when it comes to frustration. I now wish they

I broke my vow to not support the rugger buggers just before kickoff against France. But that crowd singing that anthem still makes me feel a bit ill. Really need to make them sing god save the queen or something. Insult me and call me petty if you want. Maybe you're not wrong.

Away and fuk off. I'm part of that crowd, I sing it and I voted yes. Take your prejudice and ram it mate.

Rugby went down in my estimation after these ex captains came out for a no vote --------------

And yet you ignore the fact that they turned up at Murrayfield with a photographer to get pictures for that article and the SRU told them to do one so they had to take their photos on the street?

It's not an argument. It's a prejudice, based (as all prejudices are) on ignorance.

Enjoyed the game, bit better from Scotland, although still make too many basic errors and silly penalties. For all that the ref was bad (he really was) he wasn't responsible for Russell's unforgivable failure to find touch, the decision making later on when we missed overlaps with forwards picking and going, Scott's missed tackle on Davies, or Ford overthrowing at a line-out when we had pressure near the end of 1st half. There were other examples of what look like small things but are, in reality, crucial at the top level where games are won or lost on very small margins. We have improved a bit, and have several promising players, but when all is said and done we have lost two out of two and have yet to face either of the two best sides in the 6N and are again playing Italy to avoid the Wooden Spoon.

Edited by Pool Q

First Sco/Wal 6N game I have missed in 7 years. Needed a year off after last year's humiliation, plus another Sunday afternoon kick off just isn't much fun when you have to travel there and back.

What really hurts is the point that promise/ambition/young team etc etc, all true, but yet here we are back exactly where the world would predict, which is 5th playing 6th in a fortnight's time in a match where even winning it handsomely will prompt the reply of 'it's only Italy'.

Me and my brother were watching it separately and both concluded that Jiffy's one-eyed viewing of the game is now simply too much. When the ref blew for half-time when we were on the Welsh line - well, he was so pleased I thought he was going to start cheering in the commentary box. The only thing that's worse is when it was clear Wales were going to win and he started out with some over-the-top praise for Scotland. The false magnanimity of the partisan commentator.

*edited to spell magnanimity correctly. the false erudition of the vexed Scotland fan.

Edited by CTV