Series Worth Watching - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Series Worth Watching

The new series of Have I Got News For You has been much better than the last couple of years fare. Better guests this time around and Paul Merton seems to be getting back to his old form.

But I've just noticed that Ruth Davidson will be one of the panellists this coming Friday. Seriously.

The new series of Have I Got News For You has been much better than the last couple of years fare. Better guests this time around and Paul Merton seems to be getting back to his old form.

But I've just noticed that Ruth Davidson will be one of the panellists this coming Friday. Seriously.

Cant watch it. That stomach turning one with Ray Winstone put me off it for good.

Watched the first episode of the second series of The Returned

The first series was episode after episode of unanswered questions which kept you interested

Im not sure ive got much more of that in me which going by the start of the second series it's still going to be.

Thats what made Black Sails so fantastic - The second season answered all of the questions from the first

Watched the first episode of the second series of The Returned

The first series was episode after episode of unanswered questions which kept you interested

Im not sure ive got much more of that in me which going by the start of the second series it's still going to be.

Thats what made Black Sails so fantastic - The second season answered all of the questions from the first

aw why did you say that aboot black sails a wiz quite happy tae gie it a by after series 1

aw why did you say that aboot black sails a wiz quite happy tae gie it a by after series 1

Can honestly say that season 2 is probably the best TV show i have seen in a long long time

Bought the DVD and watched it all over a period of a weekend - couldnt stop watching it

Then i was sad that i hadnt drawn it out a bit longer

Season 3 is out in January and will be followed by a 4th season ( Ray Stevenson who played Titus Pullo in Rome plays Blackbeard)

Also season 2 of Fargo starts tonight - set 30 years before season 1

Looks good

I've not watched any of season 7 yet but will have 7 episodes to watch by time I get back from holiday so will get fired into it. Unfortunately it's the last season.

I'm almost halfway in season 6, great writing, great characters.

Blindspot with Jaimie Alexander looks to have some potential and is coming to Sky Living.

I also saw the first episode of Mr Robot on a flight, and it looked excellent, but feel it might go downhill rapidly.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a670372/sky-living-has-picked-up-jaimie-alexanders-mystery-drama-blindspot.html#~prLRz4P84OYW74

Blindspot with Jaimie Alexander looks to have some potential and is coming to Sky Living.

I also saw the first episode of Mr Robot on a flight, and it looked excellent, but feel it might go downhill rapidly.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a670372/sky-living-has-picked-up-jaimie-alexanders-mystery-drama-blindspot.html#~prLRz4P84OYW74

Just finished Mr Robot. First episode is excellent then then it goes downhill slowly. Still well worth a watch.

Its on my to watch list along with rest of Parks and Rec and Community. Think I need a leg break and 2 months off work to catch up on all of them.

Don't bother with Parks & Rec and go straight to Sunny. You'll never ever see anything funnier than Danny De Vito hiding naked inside a sofa.

Don't bother with Parks & Rec and go straight to Sunny. You'll never ever see anything funnier than Danny De Vito hiding naked inside a sofa.

:lol::lol: For that alone I am going to get onto it!

In other TV, watched Ballers (decently entertaining) and Narcos while on holiday recently, Narcos was very good.

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA