Series Worth Watching - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Series Worth Watching

Started watching Sons of Anarchy again after stopping at the end of series 5 a few years ago.

I stopped watching it again after two episodes of series 6.It's just the same shit over and over and over in every episode.

Agree, never really got into either. Don't see what all the fuss is about ? :blink:

Watching series 3 of Rogue hopefully it will be as good as the first 2 series. Black Sails was good, looking forward to series 3. Episode 2 of Fear the Walking Dead was much better than the pilot, so got hope for the rest of it.

i hope Penny Dreadful gets better after the first two episodes

Kinda forcing myself to stick with it

Glad i stuck with it but it did take at least 5 episodes before i really wanted to see what happens next - only to be rewared by a flashback episode

Enjoyed it eventually and will get season 2

Girl at my work tells me Parks and Recreation is brilliant. Still to see it.

I was recommended it as well as I loved the Office (US version) and guys in the states said it would be right up my street, watched first series and havent returned. Wasnt impressed.

I was recommended it as well as I loved the Office (US version) and guys in the states said it would be right up my street, watched first series and havent returned. Wasnt impressed.

She's built it up so much that it's got too much to live up to now. Am not going to enjoy it.

Likewise, watched the first series, haven't watched any more. Its decent and there is some good characters in it, I am sure it might be a slow burner.

Comedy wise I would recommend The League. About a bunch of mates who take part in an NFL fantasy football competition against each other. Doesn't sound the best idea for a comedy but it works. Some good side characters too including Seth Rogan making the odd appearance later on.

Likewise, watched the first series, haven't watched any more. Its decent and there is some good characters in it, I am sure it might be a slow burner.

Comedy wise I would recommend The League. About a bunch of mates who take part in an NFL fantasy football competition against each other. Doesn't sound the best idea for a comedy but it works. Some good side characters too including Seth Rogan making the odd appearance later on.

Will have a go at the League. You need to have a watch of "its always sunny in Philadelphia", its tremendous.

It gets much better after the first series then after the fourth it goes downhill so badly it's painful to watch.