Series Worth Watching - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Series Worth Watching

For all you fans of Pablo and his narco trafficante pals and their tactics of "plato o plomo", there is a cracking wee documentary on US Netlix called 'Sins of My Father'. It interviews and follows Pablo's son Juan Pablo and also the sons of some of the politicians that Pablo bumped off. It's a cracking wee doc. Again, it's in Spanish throughout and gives a great insight to how things have impacted the families involved.

Off at a slight tangent Pablos Hippos is a good watch.

The second series of Les Revenants (The Returned) is coming soon

More 4 are repeating the first series which was on our screens over 2 years ago !

The return of Victor :yikes3:

Started watching Ray Donovan, might stick with it.

Can anyone recommend it ?

It's one of these programmes that benefits from binge watching. I tried watching a previous series on a weekly basis but lost track of what was going on. Much better if you store it up and watch it in one go over a few nights :)

Fou

Found it online. Think it was on 'watchseriesonline' - where I have also found Narcos and just finished the excellent 2nd series of Romanzo Criminale. I'm sure I read somewhere that filming is on (or maybe finished now ?) for a 2nd series of Gomorrah ?

Aye, apparently the second series is out next year.

• 2 weeks later...