Series Worth Watching - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Series Worth Watching

I've just finished watching "Eastbound and Down", I loved it - anyone else seen it?

Its an American comedy series, based on an ex baseball player (don't worry, its not really about baseball), totally deadbeat narcissist, who tried to get famous again.

Danny McBride plays the lead character, and there's some cameos from Will Ferrell, and Sacha Baron Cohen

I'm in the middle of watching Agent Carter. Fantastic tv. It's on Netflix Norway.

Just started watching it. I'm enjoying it but it seems to be missing something. Maybe it's just because its a sort of pilot series rather than a full on series

Watched episode 1 of a series that's been getting rave reviews, Mr Robot. All about a hacker who works for a big security firm by day and is a vigilante by night.

Based on the opening ep, I think I'm going to absolutely love it.

Might have to look that up what's it on

• 3 weeks later...

Ray Donovan and Strike Back series are fantastic! for those that haven't seen any of the previous series of them, they are all on catch up on Sky just now.
Madam Secretary is a new one that started May and is really good - got a bit of a West Wing feel to it.

a new series coming to Sky in Nov called The Last Panthers looks pretty good - we got a sneak peak of a trailer last week. Crime type drama.
Also, a new American Football related drama/comedy starting in a few weeks called Ballers - starring Dwayne Johnson

• 2 weeks later...