France V Scotland - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

France V Scotland

arbroath55

I couldn't really care less about the 'Scottish' rugby team any more (made me ####in boak to see them singing FoS). It's actually quite relaxing being neutral watching a Scotland team and just enjoying an entertaining game.

what an utter tadger

I do find this a bit odd bringing the referendum into this rugby thread.

Regardless of their political beliefs they are representing our country.

Some twisted logic on here.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

I do find this a bit odd bringing the referendum into this rugby thread.

Regardless of their political beliefs they are representing our country.

Some twisted logic on here.

J

Could not agree more, there are plenty no voters amongst the scotland football support, maybe he should stop supporting them too, there's probably a few amongst his club team too.

It's a bizarre way to look at things.

France relied heavily on their size yesterday, they will get hammered by both England and Ireland.

Good display by scotland in contrast to recent years

Edited by vanderark14

Could not agree more, there are plenty no voters amongst the scotland football support, maybe he should stop supporting them too, there's probably a few amongst his club team too.

It's a bizarre way to look at things.

France relied heavily on their size yesterday, they will get hammered by both England and Ireland.

Good display by scotland in contrast to recent years

We are improving, but struggling (bar Italy) to see where our win will come from. Wales will be sore from Friday night. We will need to bring our A game next week at Murrayfield. Aggression up front & at the breakdown and cut out silly penalties (holding once tackled and sneaky mitts in the ruck).

J