Scottish Cup - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edd there is more than enough experience on that field to sort it out.. what there isn't is a will... I cannae see a change of board helping as they will all still be there ...

agree . Players are a disgrace but what is going on behind the scenes is probably impacting. Players are not being tactically coached . You can see that.

Well done Raith Rovers btw.

Cheers eddard. expected the usual slaughtering we get at ibrox, but eveey man to a tee were excellent. Rangers looked surprisingly off the pace and even at 90 minutes, there was no urgency from the team. Posiibly being caused by goings on off the feild.

What kind of odds will we get for Hibs on Friday. I'm not a betting man but I could be tempted.

Probably pretty shit hot odds actually! As you stated earlier in this thread the media and bookies can't seem to get past the name Rangers and don't seem to register that they are just a run of the mill championship club now. No better, no worse.

Hibs will still be 5/1 - 6/1 i would imagine, because the mentality will be that "it is Rangers, they are bound to click into place eventually".

Probably pretty shit hot odds actually! As you stated earlier in this thread the media and bookies can't seem to get past the name Rangers and don't seem to register that they are just a run of the mill championship club now. No better, no worse.

Hibs will still be 5/1 - 6/1 i would imagine, because the mentality will be that "it is Rangers, they are bound to click into place eventually".

Hibs 9/4 on bet365

Hibs 9/4 on bet365

I might have a wee punt on that myself. Judging by that performance we'll get pumped by another 4.

Boyd, Miller, Black, Law, McCulloch, Foster and Simonsen should pay back their wages after that. Oh and Wallace should leave or his career will be over.

The young lad Murdoch should start instead of Black even just to get experience. Vuckic looked ok though so at least one player was trying.

I might have a wee punt on that myself. Judging by that performance we'll get pumped by another 4.

Boyd, Miller, Black, Law, McCulloch, Foster and Simonsen should pay back their wages after that. Oh and Wallace should leave or his career will be over.

The young lad Murdoch should start instead of Black even just to get experience. Vuckic looked ok though so at least one player was trying.

Aye the boy Murdoch at least looked interested and managed to cross the ball past the first man.

Well done Rovers.

Well done the rovers what a tremendous performance and no flags nicked today as we werent there.I was pissed off at no being there but after the last time we decided no to go.Every single raith player was excellent and i won a fiver on conroy so i may either buy a pint or stick it in the flag fund.Spartans or berwick home or away in the next round please :ok:

Why Was McCulloch Booked? It was either a fairly won header or a stamp and that should be a red.

Same as last week. Dirty dirty . Elbow to the back of the head and a stamp.

Still not sure why he didn't get a call from the SFA for a ban after last week.

https://vine.co/v/OUeIugi72hM

Oh well at least we can concentrate on the league now.

It's important to remain positive. :ok: