Ukraine - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 2/26/2022 at 2:10 AM, thplinth said:

Probably quite quickly now I suspect. I don't think there is anything they can do to stop it. The speech by the Zelensky idiot where he talks about asking 27? leaders to come help and all of them blanked him was very funny. How naïve is that guy. Ukraine has served its purpose and now I think they are fast reaching their moment where they will realize just how badly they were being used and how little the US really cares about them. Much like when the Kurds realized no one gave a shit about them either and they were just being used. If however things escalate somehow... I guess we are about to find out just how insane our 'leaders' are.

No one gave a shit about the Kurds because your lover Trump was in power then and he totally fucked them. When your man Putin goes down you will be truly fucked. Maybe you’ll pimp for that  Hungarian fascist cunt next?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic