A Straight Talking Man - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A Straight Talking Man

At 7.40 am this morning, my next door neighbour stopped me at my gate and asked if I had my door knocked last night by Better Together. As my windows are covered in YES posters I said no. My neighbours are in their eighties and Geordie her husband answered the door. The first presumpsious words out off the guys mouth was, '' I take it you are a NO voter. Geordie is a man off few words at any time and what he says , he means. He said we are YES voters, now get out my effen gate and don't come back. As he was leaving Geordie asked him if he was a Conservative. He replied I am, at that Geordie said well your Government can eff off as well. He is not a well man Geordie, but has the heart and passion of a man who BELIEVES in Scotland. What a nice feeling I got out of that on my way to get the paper.