Welcome To Join Us...booked - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Welcome To Join Us...booked

casey777

ALL BOOKED UP

that's 12 of us all booked up , we plan to get the national express to Manchester at midnight after the poland match before the 7am flight to faro , from here we have transfers to the four star real bellavista hotel (all inclusive) . I have emailed a lad on here about a bus to and from game before returning on the Monday at five ...should do the whole trip including both match tickets for under £350 and you can pay it up through on the beach (£50 deposit) any help or want to join us feel free .

• 2 months later...

Hi there casey777. Me and the wife are in the same hotel arriving Friday from Glasgow arriving around 11am at the hotel your in . I was just wondering if you are going to organise any transport to the game and back. If you are great if not will have to share a taxi with someone. Thanks in advance .

Hi there casey777. Me and the wife are in the same hotel arriving Friday from Glasgow arriving around 11am at the hotel your in . I was just wondering if you are going to organise any transport to the game and back. If you are great if not will have to share a taxi with someone. Thanks in advance .

ALL BOOKED UP

that's 12 of us all booked up , we plan to get the national express to Manchester at midnight after the poland match before the 7am flight to faro , from here we have transfers to the four star real bellavista hotel (all inclusive) . I have emailed a lad on here about a bus to and from game before returning on the Monday at five ...should do the whole trip including both match tickets for under £350 and you can pay it up through on the beach (£50 deposit) any help or want to join us feel free .

Alright guys, were flying from Mancs on the Thursday night (missing the Poland game).

Not booked accommodation yet but will be close to centre of Albufeira.

We'll probably be getting the train to the game, Taxi to train station is about 7euros and train is only about 3euros, no trains back so will be a taxi back I think unless we can get on other transport, hoping that other buses come available. probably look to try and share a taxi. 40 euros approx for taxi, though trying to get a taxi after the game might be a problem??

Anyway, cant wait.:-)

• 2 weeks later...

ALL BOOKED UP

I'm sure I checked national express and their bus left at 11pm rather than midnight. Thought that was cutting it a bit fine getting back from the Poland game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 guys from Falkirk booked up too. Manchester 7am Friday flight.

Probably driving down to the airport - for those who are planning to get the bus, where do you plan to store your luggage whilst at Hampden on Thursday?

We're taking the women and doubling it up as a holiday so they will have the luggage then meet us afterwards.

I think you can pay to store it in Glasgow central station though.