Orlando - Theme Parks - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Orlando - Theme Parks

they've_been_suckered

• 3 weeks later...

We have the Ultimate Disney Passes which allows you to use Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. It also allows you to also use the two Disney Water Parks.

Wit us having young family the majority of our holiday will be spent at these parks. However would like to go and see Universal Studios as well and spend 1 or 2 days there but I cant find anywhere to buy day passes etc. It just seems to be 7 or 14 day passes which is not really worth buying if we only want to go for 1 or 2 days. Any advice?

For anybody heading to Disney, make sure you reserve your return times for rides using the My Disney Experience site http://mydisneyexperience.com/

If you want to avoid hour long queues for some of the more popular rides, it's a necessity. You can reserve up to 3 'Fastpasses' per day. To give you a rough idea of how long the queues can be, the meet and greet with Anna & Elsa is usually 90 mins and has been known to be over 3 hours during busier periods such as summer and Christmas.

Also, if you want to have a sit-down meal at any of the Disney restaurants, you really do need to book these in advance. Restaurants can be booked 180 days in advance, and some of the most popular ones do actually fully book out at the 180 day mark. But it's always good to keep checking if there's somewhere you really want to eat because people will cancel due to the fact that Disney do levy a no-show charge on people who don't turn up.

I'm an annual passholder at Walt Disney World, so if anybody has any trip planning questions, feel free to drop me a PM

• 3 weeks later...