Tickets - Page 27 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

different priorities - when I was studying and working part time, I did similar - 3-4 night trip visiting a new foreign country to support Scotland with my TA mates every few months was worth not going out for every Friday! Certainly wouldn't call that miserable

This is exactly what I do, uni during the week and work weekends so the money I earn working doesn't get used on going out on a daft shite nights in Ayr. Much rather go to 4/5 away games with my mates and do a couple of things with the girlfriend. Much better that way.

what section did you buy in mate?

Spoke to a guy at the FAI today and it's highly unlikely we will get anymore of an allocation.

So with that in mind it may well be that the Ticketmaster dual ticket is the way to go.

If anyone is thinking of buying this can they all try and purchase in the same area in order that we have a large area of TA seated altogether

It makes sense and it seems to be believed that you'll have no problem in selling on the England match ticket.

Edited by Argentina78

All this talk of elite TA who can afford go every game is rubbish, i am on just under £16,000 a year and keep all my money to go Scotland games, basically Scotland games are my social life now and just dont go out anymore in order to have enough money to go to the games.

Aye, well done to you. I took a similar attitude about 17 years ago when I wasn't earning too much. It didn't always work though and I ran up about £12000 on my credit card going to Scotland games.

took me many years at £270 a month to pay that off when I got a better paid job and when it got paid off i decided to stick that money in a savings account to pay for trips.

its all about priorities and what you would rather spend your cash on.

Think section 501 and 502 is going to be the unofficial end for the TA who don't have tickets.

I know 4 lads in here and seems a fair few also in there from on this site.

Best option. only issue will be getting in with kilts into the "home" end :blush:

Aye, well done to you. I took a similar attitude about 17 years ago when I wasn't earning too much. It didn't always work though and I ran up about £12000 on my credit card going to Scotland games.

took me many years at £270 a month to pay that off when I got a better paid job and when it got paid off i decided to stick that money in a savings account to pay for trips.

its all about priorities and what you would rather spend your cash on.

Aye defo its an expensive game following Scotland but worth it, so many good memories and got to go to places i would never would have went on holiday too, so see bit of the world defo.

Its kind of france or burst for me, as next 2 world cups in Russia and Qatar, can t see myself going too, maybe euros in 2020 depdning on where games are for us.

a top is easier to cover going in than a kilt.

I dont think i even had my ticket checked getting into parkhead given how bad the queues/securit/stewarding was. I was 8 rows from the front on my ticket but actually upper tier when i got in.

Think section 501 and 502 is going to be the unofficial end for the TA who don't have tickets.

I know 4 lads in here and seems a fair few also in there from on this site.

Yep thats the cheapest tickets way up high, gona be a fair squad up there so itll be good.

If anyone finds a decent way to sell the england ticket let us know. We are currently trying to offer to irish mates then take it from there

All this talk of elite TA who can afford go every game is rubbish, i am on just under £16,000 a year and keep all my money to go Scotland games, basically Scotland games are my social life now and just dont go out anymore in order to have enough money to go to the games.

Fcuk that