Dons Fans - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen win the league

Or

Scotland reach the euros

What would you choose at this moment in time?

Baring in mind there is a league every year, and plenty of future euros or world cups.

What burns more, Scotland's pishness since 1998 or aberdeen misery since the 80s?

As this is a tamb Id probably say most of you will say scotland reaching euros.

Why do we have to choose?

But choice between Aberdeen WINNING the league, and Scotland just qualifying for an expanded Euros, I'd take Aberdeen winning the league.

Because I'm certain that Scotland will qualify for the euros in my lifetime. Aberdeen winning the league again, I'm not so sure

I once asked a Scottish Hearts supporting mate if he would rather Hearts won the European Cup or Scotland won the World Cup. He picked Hearts. I couldn't believe it.

It's never going to happen (either of them) but I'd probably choose Killie and I'm pretty sure my mates I travel to Scotland games with would be the same.

It's never going to happen (either of them) but I'd probably choose Killie and I'm pretty sure my mates I travel to Scotland games with would be the same.

Agreed about it never happening but I would pick Scotland being kings of the planet over Saints being top of Europe.

Aberdeen winning the league by a mile.

Since we last won the league Scotland have qualified for 5 major championships.

Used to be Scotland, no question. Now though......Aberdeen, Sadly not going to happen though :(

Edited by Lamia

I would expect nothing less from a 'no voting', 'self serving' city like Aberdeen.

Strange.

Who do you follow? I assume it's a team that's laden with trophies and you just get tired of it.

That's the joy of watching a team that don't always get there,the joy is unexplainable,but I doubt you'll ever get that sense of joy at a game.

I love seeing scotland winning and dream of going to a finals,but aberdeen winning the league would top that every time.

I have just seen that the emoticons don't show up when I use the ipad.

Fulham season ticket holder, you assume wrong.

Although I would quite like my post count to stay the same so will only talk in edits.

Edited by kps022000

I have just seen that the emoticons don't show up when I use the ipad.

Fulham season ticket holder, you assume wrong.

Although I would quite like my post count to stay the same so will only talk in edits.

So the point of your post is???

Just to talk utter shite about Aberdeen?

Well done,mission accomplished.

Balloon. :ok:

Aberdeen winning the league without a shadow of a doubt. Scotland could finish 3rd in the group and still qualify. There will be 24 teams in the finals, so in comparative terms that's nothing like the achievement that Aberdeen winning the league would represent, given Celtic's financial power.