Clark Carlisle - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he makes a full recovery but IMO he is a prik jumping on the anti everything banner to give himself a job When he makes a full recovery hopefully he will take his blinkers off and get real..

Sometimes it's better to just shut the fvck up.

Hope Carlisle pulls through. Horrible news.

Hope he makes a full recovery but IMO he is a prik jumping on the anti everything banner to give himself a job When he makes a full recovery hopefully he will take his blinkers off and get real..

I think he'll have more imprortant things to think about if he pulls through.

Maybe maintain a bit of silence and dignity next time

I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest he's done something to upset Victim FC (England). Maybe Suarez related?

I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest he's done something to upset Victim FC (England). Maybe Suarez related?

Zoltan you are not far off the truth there, as stated i hope the guy makes a full recovery and if he has a few demons then he sorts them out to.

I might have mistimed my original post and could blame a bit on white wine as he was still in a bad way, but now his injuries are not life threatening i will stick with my original opinion on him..