Coupon - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aberdeen will win, A cance to go to the top of the league at this stage of the season doesn't come round too often so I'm sure they'll grab it. more concerned about which Villa team turn up.

Hopefully the mighty Jags can do you a favour too later.

I will be stunned if Aberdeen win. They have a team full of bottle merchants and a manager that can only play 1 way, so with the pressure of having the chance to go top, they will lose. St Johnstone at 4/1 is free money.

I will be stunned if Aberdeen win. They have a team full of bottle merchants and a manager that can only play 1 way, so with the pressure of having the chance to go top, they will lose. St Johnstone at 4/1 is free money.

How much "free money" did you pocket then??

:lol:

GIRUY!!

Why the hell do fowk keep betting on Liverpool!?!bloody awful team at the moment,wouldn't touch them with a barge please at the moment!

Tc myself that before betting the swines again!!

Anyway today's donation will be from:

Falkirk

Rangers

Dunfermline

Arbroath

Queen of the South

£10 returns £75