Coupon - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faircity

I never thought i would see the day when 1.i would take albion rovers on my coupon [no offence to albion fans] and 2.that they would be the team to feck up my coupon, :angry: .i am either unlucky or the worst gambler in the world as its every week where 1 team lets me down.

They ####ed me today too. You are not alone brother.

I never thought i would see the day when 1.i would take albion rovers on my coupon [no offence to albion fans] and 2.that they would be the team to feck up my coupon, :angry: .i am either unlucky or the worst gambler in the world as its every week where 1 team lets me down.

Some things will never change,when they decided to change the layout of the 200 club and moved the telly there were hundreds of coupons lying behind it and they were all your losing ones. You are that bad you even missed the telly with them at 4.45 lol

Following my £77 quid on England agaianst Lithuania - my Paddy Power kitty now at £164. Was tempted to bet the half on Rangers yesterday but bottled it - so its £82 quid on Scotland to be winning at half time at 1/10.

Some things will never change,when they decided to change the layout of the 200 club and moved the telly there were hundreds of coupons lying behind it and they were all your losing ones. You are that bad you even missed the telly with them at 4.45 lol

The good old days wull and there is a load of ladbrokes coupons stuck at the back of the big screen in the new 200 club lol

Currently doing a £25 to whatever challenge with my dad. So far we are sitting at £200 and waiting on a second goal in the Estonia v Iceland game to take us to £302. Not betting everything each time, different amounts depending how confident I am, and a couple of panic cash outs. Pretty chufffed this far.