15 Years Ago Today - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 Years Ago Today

3 0.

Thankfully I was amongst several thousand who got locked out that night.

Fukin diddy cup anyway. No Stars for that one as far as I recall.......... ;)

I was one of the unlucky ones who got into the game.Was the first game not the first final to be played on a Sunday?

I was one of the unlucky ones who got into the game.Was the first game not the first final to be played on a Sunday?

Not sure and I haven't checked but I do think it was the Saturday at Hampden.

Replay in Dundee on the Wednesday night so they made it PATG as there wasn't enough time to distribute tickets.

I can still see our support wandering around Dens with ladders trying to get in! :lol::lol::lol:

Great memories for us Arabs and 0-0 game was defo Saturday. Think I recall united end being infiltrated with Celtic fans as their league game that day had been called off late. I also recall first game was bit of a non event whereas Wednesday....

Great memories for us Arabs and 0-0 game was defo Saturday. Think I recall united end being infiltrated with Celtic fans as their league game that day had been called off late. I also recall first game was bit of a non event whereas Wednesday....

Yes, now you mention it I do recall Celtic fans in your section that day - Indeed, the game itself wasn't the best......

Enjoy. To be fair you were late to the party first day of the season.

Fair play Sheddy, I feel yer pain mucker! :moon:

Seriously though, it must choke a fair few folk (On here) at how friendly the banter is between Utd and the Dons.

As much as there is rivalry as far as the result goes, thankfully, an mostly, that's as far as it goes.

Flights booked - See you on the 31st Jan....... :ok:

Fair play Sheddy, I feel yer pain mucker! :moon:

Seriously though, it must choke a fair few folk (On here) at how friendly the banter is between Utd and the Dons.

As much as there is rivalry as far as the result goes, thankfully, an mostly, that's as far as it goes.

Flights booked - See you on the 31st Jan....... :ok:

Absolutely mate and a great crowd at tannadeechie today to see the game. Long may the rivalry continue!! Enjoy your day - I would.