Mccoist Resigns - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccoist Resigns

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is a weird place. Simply because one poster has suggested that Ally wants paid off all of the halfwits are taking it as gospel and running with it.

Any actual proof of any of this yet? I believe he has handed in his resignation but there's nothing else reported other than the vultures on here having a wee w@nkfest.

Perhaps if you just wanted a wee bit you'd find out the truth?

Not sure if that's directed at me. Anyhooo, I'm only posting how I read this situation. He would have simply walked if he wasn't after a compromise. Believe it or not, not everybody is taking pleasure in this or indeed having a dig.

A contract is a contract. It doesn't matter whether it's Rangers, Scotland or Tesco the contract should be honoured by both sides. If either the employer or the employee didn't like the terms of the contract when it was drawn up they shouldn't have signed it. I think McCoist deserves to get all the money he is due. The fact that it is a football club should be irrelevant. This sort of thing goes on all the time in other occupations.

McCoist knows Rangers don't have the money to pay him off so what's he playing at?

He's wanting an offer, might not be his full 12 months but he wants something. The board OTOH don't want to/ can't make him an offer so they're hoping that he will walk away if/when the fans turn on him.

Pull up a chair, crack a beer open, it's only starting.

This board is a weird place. Simply because one poster has suggested that Ally wants paid off all of the halfwits are taking it as gospel and running with it.

Any actual proof of any of this yet? I believe he has handed in his resignation but there's nothing else reported other than the vultures on here having a wee w@nkfest.

Perhaps if you just wanted a wee bit you'd find out the truth?

if he didn't want paid off he would already be out the door. the only reason he is not is because he wants his money, including the £400,000 he has deferred from his annual salary

Hoping to force the BBC into action to buy out his contract so he can return to a question of sport?

that would be hilarious and show the level of the man. He has spent the last 3 years with the dummy well and truly spat out and refuses to talk to the BBC