Best Films You Have Seen In 2014 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best Films You Have Seen In 2014

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the last Hobbit film was pretty pish to be honest. It was basically just one big fight scene with the only thing coming close to entertainment being Billy Connolly making an appearance playing Billy Connolly.

I loved the original LOTR trilogy and thought the first 2 Hobbit's were decent as well. The third one was just a money making exercise though and the last trilogy could easily have been condensed in to 2 films.

Rolf Harris?

:rollsmile:

Winner of best response on the TAMB 2014! :ok:

TT

I went to see Unbroken today. Very good film and very different to The Penguins of Madagascar which I went to see yesterday.

Went to the movies a couple of days ago. I wanted to see this film but I'm always weary of American war pictures. So opted for the film Exodus with Christian Bale as he really is a favourite of mine. Nice to watch a biblical tale with a modern twist on it. :)

Went to the movies a couple of days ago. I wanted to see this film but I'm always weary of American war pictures. So opted for the film Exodus with Christian Bale as he really is a favourite of mine. Nice to watch a biblical tale with a modern twist on it. :)

was he using his Batman voice? :angry: