Who Has Already Started The........ - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who Has Already Started The........

ScotlandFanMuir

'Imagine if we...' comments?

Imagine if we go there and get a draw - or win the match! If you're heading over to Germany for the game this weekend, you get lost in those thoughts and it sends the hair on the back of your neck up on end.

Aye, we know we haven't qualified in 16 years now - and we all know this is the back garden of the world champions. But ultimately, us Scottish can't help but always think 'what if?' And get ourselves all hyped up.

I personally think this is a great time to play the Germans and I'm ever the optimist that we perform a minor miracle on the pitch this weekend.

Germany 0-1 Scotland (Naismith 72')

I'm going out there confident of a result, mention that to any of my mates not in Tartan Army & they laugh in your face. Everyone I go to games with are optimistic, in saying that we go to every game thinking we can win & will win. How we have been wrong so many times in the past but for his game I don't feel the fear factor of the Germans. They are beatable. Bring them on!!!

A narrow defeat and Ireland drawing in Georgia would do us nicely.

Surely us drawing and the Irish getting beat would do us nicely ?

Even us winning and them losing ?

I don't see Georgia as a major threat so them winning is 3 points off the Irish.

getting to half-time and the score 0-0 pressures all on the home team and we may just nick one on the breakaway.im an eternal optimist :cheers3:

Edited by bremner

Listening to sportsound and strachans "managing scotland" interview, getting excited but realistic about not only tommorow, but more importantly over the other 8 games, where the points WILL come from.

Edited by daddybuc16

I am sticking to my "we've Nae chance" stance. If we get anything other than gubbed I can then be happy. I just don't think we have a hope as our defence is too weak. The rest of the team is good but central defence is very poor in my opinion.

T.A....just want to wish ye all the best for the campaign.

Banter will be had btwn our set's of supporters but while obviously I want my lot to make it. ....I do hope ye qualify with us.

if only one of us gets to go to France....then may the best team win.

Gonna be an emotional rollcoaster of a campaign I think.

All the best lads to ye

T.A....just want to wish ye all the best for the campaign.

Banter will be had btwn our set's of supporters but while obviously I want my lot to make it. ....I do hope ye qualify with us.

if only one of us gets to go to France....then may the best team win.

Gonna be an emotional rollcoaster of a campaign I think.

All the best lads to ye