Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours

kmcca5

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldn't care less now, he will never be a team player and is far too small to be an international football player, imagine him up against the likes or germany/poland

i'm sure gauld is a few inches taller ;-)

Harper will be our number 9 with gauld behind him within 4 years.

Unless I missed it I don't think I've ever read a direct quote from Feruz saying he never wanted to play for the senior Scotland team ever.

There was something with a youth team where I can't remember any actual quote from him when I read the article. All I remember thinking is his attitude stunk but not that he has turned his back on Scotland for good.

I'm I the only one who doesn't care about Feruz?

Me. I have seen him several times and have seen nothing to suggest he will make it to the top. If, as people say he also has a poor attitude then he has no chance.

For his sake I hope he sorts himself out before it's too late.

Islam Feruz will move to the championship on loan next month with Bolton, Birmingham, Cardiff and Bournemouth the front runners

He's been on loan to OFI Crete in the top division in Greece for the past few months, although he's only played a few times. Whether this was due to injury or just not being picked, I've no idea.

Scotland striker Jordan Rhodes is on David Moyes' list of targets, with the Real Sociedad manager having travelled to watch the Blackburn Rovers player in action. (Sunday People, print edition)

Charlton Athletic manager Bob Peeters believes he can "tame" troubled former Celtic striker Tony Watt should he sign the Scotland Under-21 cap from Standard Liege. (Sunday Mail, print edition)

93 birthday so don't think so? Could be wrong though. Good move and we can see him in action in the championship now. Hope he kicks on

i am surprised he is playing any where at that age ;-)

Herald saying today that Everton are lining up a £5m deal for both David Marshall (£4m) and Maloney (£1m).

Wigan have said they have rejected a bid from Leicester for Maloney, with Burnley also interested in him.

Chelsea's Feruz to Cardiff pretty much done deal

Todd Kane of Chelsea, 21 right back with Scottish dad on loan to Forest for rest of season

Rumour Mackay-Steven is in talks with Celtic about a pre-contract deal for the summer

Hope GMS goes down south, but good luck to him. He's been a great player for United and like Jon Daly will go with my blessing.

Rumour Mackay-Steven is in talks with Celtic about a pre-contract deal for the summer

I have a feeling he might go there as the interest he is getting down south seems to be from lower Championship or 1st Div clubs. Hope he gets game time where ever he goes.