Scotland Bucket Hats – All Profits Going To The Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Bucket Hats – All Profits Going To The Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal

DeeRus

DEDICATED THREAD TO POST ANY NEW NOTES OF INTEREST

As we begin to look forward to brighter days with some hot places to visit in 2015 including Tbilisi, Faro and maybe even Dublin and Hampden giving us some sunny days as well ................ With all this sunshine, that we’re not used to and never mind any holidays you’ll be enjoying in the future, surely a must have purchase for any Scotland fan, with the added feel good factor of the profits going to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal ....... would be a Scotland bucket Hat :love:

So its for this reason I'd like to draw your attention to the opportunity to purchase some TASA (Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal) Scotland Bucket Hats ....... design is being confirmed and we’ll share this shortly but in the meantime, anyone interested, please leave your note of interest on this thread

(I've noted those from the original thread, but for any others, please use this dedicate thread to post any notes of interest)

Thanks in advance :ok:

Edited by DeeRus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attached is a mock-up of the design we looking at getting commissioned. The writing/badge is fully embroidered and not the cheaper screen printed version, with us retaining the TASA ‘corporate colours’ from the Euro2016 tee-shirt.

We are getting quotes for different production batch sizes and will (hopefully) be in position early next week to confirm the unit costs.

10403047_10152614988103757_7495078700971

So is this a winning design or not?

As commentated and requested/suggested by a number of people, we've commissioned an alternative colour combination and attach a picture to show this.

The blue to be used in Pantone 300, which is the official blue in the Saltire

Based on manufacturing and shipping costs, the cost to buy will be £10 each (including P&P)

Is the design and cost, one that is agreeable and therefore one you would buy?

Thanks for all comments to date

13796_10152616856178757_3387855529494141

As commentated and requested/suggested by a number of people, we've commissioned an alternative colour combination and attach a picture to show this.

The blue to be used in Pantone 300, which is the official blue in the Saltire

Based on manufacturing and shipping costs, the cost to buy will be £10 each (including P&P)

Is the design and cost, one that is agreeable and therefore one you would buy?

Thanks for all comments to date

13796_10152616856178757_3387855529494141

now that's a lot better you have my approval :ok:

** ORDERS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN **

We've checked with the manufacturer and whilst we would have loved to have had these delivered to you pre-Christmas, it’s not going to be possible. However, allowing for the festive season and the factory being shut, we should have these with us by the middle of January and out to you a few days after this – for delivery to UK addresses lets say the middle to end of January, so not to cause any misunderstanding?

PAYMENT DEADLINE

We need your payment, on or before close of play on Friday the 14th of December – this will ensure your order is included in the batch being manufactured. If payment is made after this, we will endeavour to fulfil your order but can’t guarantee there will be stock available ……………. Only way to be 100% certain is to pay on or before the 14th of December

SIZING

This initial batch will be a standard adult size, with a fitting of 57cm (+/- 0.5cm) circumference.

HOW TO ORDER

Please send a PayPal payment, £10 incl P&P to a UK address (outside of the UK, please send me a message and I’ll confirm the total cost to you before you send the money)

PAYMENT DETAILS

Payment can only be via PayPal – when you send the payment, can you please:

Send the payment as “sending money to friends and family” – this means all the money sent is received by the TASA and nothing lost in PayPal fees

In the message box, please provide us with your Name and Delivery Address ……….. and of course how many hats (if there’s not enough space, we’ll try and be cleaver and work it out by the value of the transfer!)

Send the payment to:

info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk

Hope that covers everything but if there’s any questions, please feel free to ask them and thanks in advance of any orders received

CALLING THE BIG HEADS :wave:

Its going to be possible to have some larger hats made in this batch - they will be 63cm in diameter ............. hopefully that's big enough for the ego's we've got following Scotland!

However, please note that these will be on special order and no spare stock will be ordered on the off chance someone might wish this size, i.e. if you need a larger hat, please order/pay between now on Sunday and include in the PayPal message "Size XL"

Anyone who's previously ordered and would prefer this larger size, please PM me and I'll sort this out for you.

Thanks for all the orders to date :ok:

Edited by DeeRus

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, How on earth did I miss a pinned post???

Id be interested in a couple of the larger sized hats.

Will you guys be doing another order after xmas. Presents and booking Faro's wiped me out this month im afraid.

Thanks and keep up the great work you do.