Bucket Hats - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bucket Hats

FANDABBYDOZZY

I am so desperate to find a decent one (for size/design/print or embroidery etc) that I am seriously considering having some produced myself...

Interesting to hear such a feedback. I will keep you posted if I actually finalize it. My idea was to do a classic 80s looking blue-white-blue with a equally old style printed logo on the side. Maybe in full colour, or in two tone (white/blue).

Interesting to hear such a feedback. I will keep you posted if I actually finalize it. My idea was to do a classic 80s looking blue-white-blue with a equally old style printed logo on the side. Maybe in full colour, or in two tone (white/blue).

Sounds good to me, i'd buy one watever it looked like

Always fond of my red white red aberdeen one in late 80s early 90s

That's the type of hat i was thinking about, with a Scotland logo printed in navy blue on the white part. I'll try and get a quote asap.

951PM155.jpg

That's the type of hat i was thinking about, with a Scotland logo printed in navy blue on the white part. I'll try and get a quote asap.

951PM155.jpg

With something like this? This is just somethign i did in paint, my mate is into graphics could make us a good one

2r2aups.png

I was thinking more about a proper football related logo, such as this one (with the suitable amendments, of course)

$_57.JPG

Hi everyone ....... not looking to step on anyones toes on this but we (Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal) are currently investigating based on a couple of designs.

We have been looking at this over the last couple of months, however there is a minimum production run depending on the intricately of the design.

We are happy to share the design if that helps but most suggestions to date follow the ideas we have but would would ask for an indication of potential orders before we would commit to a production run

Thoughts everyone

Are you happy to support TASA being those who'd supply the Bucket Hats and without you making a non-binding commitment, how many would think of ordering one?

Thanks in advance of your views

Edited by DeeRus

Happy to leave it to you guys, as long they will be available not only in XXXL size as appears to be the norm with such items.