Hoolies - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

biffer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there a guy up here arrested in connection with some aggro who was unfortunate enough to be called Kevin Keegan!?

Don't ever want to see anything like 99 again up here, utter scum.

It's easy for fowk to say 'just walk away' but sometimes ye just cannae.

Stay safe fellas, they're no worth it. ;)

Hopefully if they are up the police have done their homework and can stop any trouble happening. It just takes one person to get upset to cause a rammy.

Stay safe troops and try not to stote about yourself. This is our home game!

You guys want a laugh?

https://twitter.com/cm71_arsenal11

There's one of the "hoolies"

For the record. I DON'T wear River Island anymore. Will people please stop saying it. Annoying. Frustrating. Why I'm selling the jumper. CM

:rollsmile:

im terrified

Edited by hannibal smith

You would have thought this guy would have grown out of this hoolie shite by this time.He looks like he is well into his 30's ffs. Can't see him nor his wee gang making it though Glasgows plod force.Our Police are well up and organised for these muppets.

The serious hooligans won't be travelling up from England. There will be a few who are out to try and make a name for themselves travelling up though and you'll have a few Rangers involved with them.

I am convinced that this will happen, and I've heard as much. Arranging to fight against your own countrymen - how much lower can these specimens get?

It will. The Rangers element won't be looking for likeminded individuals by the way, that's not their style.

I bumped into these clowns after one of the games at Hampden a couple of years ago.They were trying to wind us up with their rull Britania shite but got no takers.Just young boys thinking their hard.