Idiots In Our End Last Night - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Idiots In Our End Last Night

andyg83

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the TA go to Ireland for the return fixture how many incidents like this will happen?

I can 100% guarantee the Tartan Army won't be subjected to any secterian abuse a lot of the Irish in the home end seem to have recieved. There also won't be any coins thrown. Pity a small minority of fools have made peoples experience of Glasgow a bad one.

I can 100% guarantee the Tartan Army won't be subjected to any secterian abuse a lot of the Irish in the home end seem to have recieved. There also won't be any coins thrown. Pity a small minority of fools have made peoples experience of Glasgow a bad one.

:ok: Still think the poor allocation of tickets made it worse 3500 was pisspoor .Never going to be enough

Coin throwing is deplorable, however I don't know how you can vouch for tens of thousands of people you don't know. Idiots everywhere you go, especially when alcohol is involved

Lads, lads, lads..... scotsgary1 is either at the wind-up or he's...well......not representative.

In my many, many trips to Dublin as a Scotland fan I've found nothing but welcoming, drunk bampots. Much like ourselves.

I didn't notice anything near me (JS Upper 444), but I have noticed that there seems to be more 'infighting' at most of our games. Since 2007 it has gradually got worse, most of the folk I used to go with have stopped going because of this(or results.....or me haha). Seriously worries me, especially as the ticket prices etc are watering our fanbase even further.

This is the reason my cousin has packed it in

You sound like a nice lad.

Calling all Irish gypos? Classy

I heard a guy behind me calling them pikeys. I had a quiet word with him and he stopped. No time for this sort of thing. People need to have a bit of respect for others. Some think at a football match any abuse goes.

Coin throwing is deplorable, however I don't know how you can vouch for tens of thousands of people you don't know. Idiots everywhere you go, especially when alcohol is involved

I can't vouch but I know by and large what our support is like. Irish people don't view the Scots with any menace. Everyone views you as second team to support. One of our own etc

From what I saw some of your supporters decided to view us a national team version of Celtic which is sad.

Personally I had a great time in Glasgow with the locals but hearing stories of Irish having coins thrown at them, spat at, called fenians etc is not on. It would never ever happen in the Aviva for you lot,

Edited by TheBoysinGreen

Just broaden your mind from whatever area you're from. Calling Irish "gypos" etc is idiotic. Come visit next June

I'm sure that he can speak for himself - but I got the impression that he was calling the Roma Gypsy beggars, "gypos".

Wallopers in any support I'm afraid. Both the irish and Scots but the majority as sound as a pound

What both supports have a reputation for in the past is self policing it's about time we started practicing this again

That's the point of this thread. How do we clean up this element of the support.

I honestly thought we had left this sort of thing behind.

Do some Scots actually think we're all gypseys?

I most certainly don't and had a good time with a few of yous in the centre of Glasgow and the Barrowlands before the game, more than welcome to Scotland again from me. I just hope the Irish don't think that all the Scots are the same considering the way in which the minority/bigots acted.