An Astonishing Act Of Self Harm - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

An Astonishing Act Of Self Harm

Good stuff.When presented like this independence just becomes the ultimate no brainer.

Blair Jenkins said similar in a very well presented and humorous speech a few months ago.Think it was posted on the old board and was a bit of a Eureka moment.for some The reaction from the audience was particularly satisfying .Anyone have the link?

I think we have been saying the same on hear from the start.I read only the other day that FIFA are very interested in the outcome of the referendum.I Tory MP has said that a NO vote shout end Scotlands international football team along with the rest of the home nations.He says he has support with in FIFA for a team GB.

Good stuff.When presented like this independence just becomes the ultimate no brainer.

Blair Jenkins said similar in a very well presented and humorous speech a few months ago.Think it was posted on the old board and was a bit of a Eureka moment.for some The reaction from the audience was particularly satisfying .Anyone have the link?