Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira . - Page 6 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira .

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally had confirmation from the Transport Operators. I will be running 7 Buses to the game and the cost will be £13 pp with a £7 pp deposit payable within the next week or so, final payment will be due 8 weeks before the game.

The buses will leave at a central location in Albufeira at 18:00 and returning after the game at 22:00 , final arrangements to be confirmed soon.

I also plan on selling match day badges on the buses at £3 with a donation being made to the TA sunshine appeal. Please let me know if you wish badges so that I can order them.

Everyone that has informed me requiring seats on the buses are confirmed to date. At the moment I have over 380 names so no one has been missed out, but no doubt I will have stragglers with deposits.only when deposits are paid have you confirmed your seat on the Bus. Thanks again for your Patience and keep an eye on this thread for further info.