Post Euro Silence - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Post Euro Silence

Steele

26 minutes ago, Steele said:

Why has there been no communication from the SFA/ manager regards the performance at the euros ? 

Because it’s the SFA.

”We’ll send out some ‘pat on the head’ tweets telling them what great ambassadors they were, that’ll keep them sweet. Qualified, didn’t we, what more do they want”?

”Now, what to do about anyone who sticks a toenail outside the technical area this season? Then the cucumber sandwiches should be here”.

13 hours ago, joesinclair4985 said:

This is a concern. I would like to see the SFA to award the fans with something (free membership renewal, cheaper world cup packages) Something! 

Also the fact clarke has not come out either shows that i dont think he really is in touch with the fan like the SFA

The only acceptable bribe they can offer is a shiny new coach.

39 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

It went as expected.  We went out to better teams

So that was the level of performance you expected then? Didn't Georgia, Slovenia and Slovakia get through against so called better teams. Once again that is a mighty low bar you are setting. We will never get anywhere with that pathetic lack of ambition. 😞

46 minutes ago, thesaint said:

So that was the level of performance you expected then? Didn't Georgia, Slovenia and Slovakia get through against so called better teams. Once again that is a mighty low bar you are setting. We will never get anywhere with that pathetic lack of ambition. 😞

i actually thought we would be worse and fail to score.