Eff the minority Swiss fans - Scotland v Switzerland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eff the minority Swiss fans

A load of us Scottish dudes in the Swiss end got a whole load of hassle after we scored.  Twice they took my flag and chucked it away. We got brought round to the Scotland end by a sensible steward who wanted to avoid any trouble. 

However that was a minority of Swiss fans who behaved like that. Most of them were cool.

Aye Gordy we all took it on the chin and moved on. I was just disappointed with the few Swiss fans who acted like that. They were all friendly till we scored. I swapped shirts on the tram after the game with a Swiss fan, so they were not all badly behaved.

Unfortunately no matter where we go and who we play, there will always be a few bawbags who try and spoil the party!!! Good lad for moving on... you there for Sunday??? Thoughts??? MASSIVE boost tonight!!!! But still LONG way to go....

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2024 at 1:44 AM, Scaramoosh said:

A load of us Scottish dudes in the Swiss end got a whole load of hassle after we scored.  Twice they took my flag and chucked it away. We got brought round to the Scotland end by a sensible steward who wanted to avoid any trouble. 

However that was a minority of Swiss fans who behaved like that. Most of them were cool.

Sorry to hear that it only takes one areshole.

I pulled up a swiss fan who took great delight in questioning my sexuality because I was wearing my national dress.

FOR THE RECORD HE WAS TOLD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS I WASN'T GAY.

🤬🤣👍