Injury List For Ireland And England Games. - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Injury List For Ireland And England Games.

kmcca5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bardsley off injured after 10mns today...

Gutted for the fella, I'm sure he'll be so upset to have to stay in his own country instead of travel to a different one to bolster his next contract negotiation

Glad to see Russell called up - well deserved.

Agree would be interesting to see how johnny russel and chris martin plsy together at this level.

Can they take their club partnership to the international level ? We could maybe see them play a part of the england game together ?

Ireland game it must be fletcher up top with naismith bombing forward from midfeild.

delighted for Patterson and, as he is suspended for next weekend, no disruption to Hearts either.

Ditto. I said to a pal a few years back when he started with the first team that he'd play fer Scotland one day, totally delighted for him, absolutely convinced he'll be a top player one day. :ok:

i am convinced he will be a very good player

he is never a right back though

Agreed, can't help thinking he's been held back a little due to 'circumstance' at Hearts. Think it's the step up he needs to boost his career!

I support whoever plays for Hearts and whoever plays for Scotland

Fair enough re ra Hertz, I'm the same (apart from Michael Stewart :lol:) but would you not agree that if yer Scottish you play fer Scotland and if yer english you play fer england?

Fair enough re ra Hertz, I'm the same (apart from Michael Stewart :lol:) but would you not agree that if yer Scottish you play fer Scotland and if yer english you play fer england?

In an ideal World every one of our players would be born and bred Scotsmen, in fact when I was younger I would have gone further and said if you don't play in Scotland you can't play for Scotland. Luckily I have matured over the years and recognise that nationality is not cut and dried. I want Scotland to do as well as possible while sticking to the rules of international football. Bardsley has played 13 times for us and has never let us down, that will do for me