The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 44 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

7 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The people who call papers something different using rhyme and slang

The Scum

The Daily Shart

The Daily Fail

The Daily Retard (these fuckers obviously have no sense of irony”

Absolute weapons

I'm not familiar with the last publication? :wink2:

But to add to your point, people (and you see A LOT of this on a certain club fansite) who can't refer to opposition clubs/players/stadia without throwing in some childish insult.

Sceptic

St Midden

Hivs

Swinecastle

Martin O'Squel

Gordon Strapon etc etc etc.  Grow the fuck up.

52 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not familiar with the last publication? :wink2:

But to add to your point, people (and you see A LOT of this on a certain club fansite) who can't refer to opposition clubs/players/stadia without throwing in some childish insult.

Sceptic

St Midden

Hivs

Swinecastle

Martin O'Squel

Gordon Strapon etc etc etc.  Grow the fuck up.

See Gordon Strapon, is that another name for Wee Chicken Baws?

These arseholes who knowingly park on double yellow lines, go over the time limit, break the speed limit then have the audacity to criticise the traffic warden/speed authorities for dealing with them accordingly are beneath contempt IMO

If you park illegally and/or break the speed limit then you deserve anything that comes your way as far as I’m concerned 

On 5/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

These arseholes who knowingly park on double yellow lines, go over the time limit, break the speed limit then have the audacity to criticise the traffic warden/speed authorities for dealing with them accordingly are beneath contempt IMO

If you park illegally and/or break the speed limit then you deserve anything that comes your way as far as I’m concerned 

I agree to a point.

Everyone speeds though, there’s good speeding and bad speeding.

:lol:

On 5/20/2018 at 4:05 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

Aye. At the moment I drive a work car most days on a 70mph one lane road that regularly has traffic police waiting to catch you, despite this I’m regularly tailgated and then looked at when overtaken, even though I’m bang on the speed limit.

we really need stickers on the back that say Work car!

Edited by ParisInAKilt

41 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Aye. At the moment I drive a work car most days on a 70mph one lane road that regularly has traffic police waiting to catch you, despite this I’m regularly tailgated and then looked at when overtaken, even though I’m bang on the speed limit.

we really need stickers on the back that say Work car!

A 70 mph one lane road, I didn’t know there was such a thing?

7 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

That should be a 2 lane road, one lane each side 

Not trying to be a smart arse, but presuming you’re not abroad I think 60mph is the highest limit on any single carriageway, I may be wrong though, there may be exceptions?

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Not trying to be a smart arse, but presuming you’re not abroad I think 60mph is the highest limit on any single carriageway, I may be wrong though, there may be exceptions?

I think PIAK is in Australia, though I too could be wrong .

Or I might just be a creepy competent stalker 🙂 

On 5/23/2018 at 2:06 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

People who take piles of the sun in airports and put them in the bucket.

Absolute wallipurs 

Twitter is full of scousers doing it enroute to Kiev. It’s nothing more than RT/like bait shite

Complete and utter bawbaggery

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, euan2020 said:

Folk who call in sick on a Monday - 1-2 times a month when you seen them on the piss on the Sunday night in the local pub  

When some fucker in the work is off at least twice a week for the 18months and nothing seems to be done then you get told when you go back on crutches that your getting reported to HR for going over the company policy absence allowance

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

When some fucker in the work is off at least twice a week for the 18months and nothing seems to be done then you get told when you go back on crutches that your getting reported to HR for going over the company policy absence allowance

I used to maintain the absence record when i worked in Royal Bank in our breanch - each staff member used to have 1 sheet which gave opportunity to self declare 4 absences & self certify (think could self certify up to 7 days )

1 bird was onto her 3-4th sheet & every reason mainly was "ladies problems" 

52 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

DfEF2dlXcAAbN4J.jpg

A guy at work loves that programme. I have never seen it so cant comment but I was talking to him about some war documentary I had seen , he told me I watch shite and that he doesnt watch anything that ‘goes back the way’ 🙄

Maybe he has the right idea.

13 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Still waiting for the glorious revival apart from that everything is fine, well apart from this board which is in a death spiral.

Yeah I’d read the Tamb was dead on Facebook so popped in to read the Thanks for the Mammories Thread, I see it's still around though, new owners? Did Ally and Susan sign it over to someone or is it all top secret?