The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 42 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

On 17/03/2018 at 10:28 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

Kids without any alcohol or gambling sponsorship on them. Supposedly it would encourage youngsters to take an interest and makes drinking and gambling look more attractive. What a load of utter shite

When I was wee I never once wore my Hibs top and begged my parents to buy me a six-pack of Carlsberg, much the same way I never once wore my 94-96 candy stripe away top asked for a Calor gas heater!!

:lol:

Despite owning several Motherwell tops, I’ve never bought a car from Ian Skelly, flown with Zoom Airlines or pawned my PlayStation at Cash Converters.

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Despite owning several Motherwell tops, I’ve never bought a car from Ian Skelly, flown with Zoom Airlines or pawned my PlayStation at Cash Converters.

Which probably explains why all of those businesses no longer exist!!

48 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Which probably explains why all of those businesses no longer exist!!

15 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

He's lucky Motherwell still exist.

Or. maybe not?:unsure:

You’ve kind of stolen my thunder, was going to point out I’d never even owned a Rangers top.

Edited by sbcmfc

On 17/03/2018 at 10:28 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

Kids without any alcohol or gambling sponsorship on them. Supposedly it would encourage youngsters to take an interest and makes drinking and gambling look more attractive. What a load of utter shite

When I was wee I never once wore my Hibs top and begged my parents to buy me a six-pack of Carlsberg, much the same way I never once wore my 94-96 candy stripe away top asked for a Calor gas heater!!

On reflection I wish I hadn’t asked my parents for some McBean Protective clothing for my 13th birthday.

J

The feeling of doom when you are in a rush and are waiting for a pump to become free at the petrol station,  hoping the drivers filling up in your queue are paying at the pump. Please please please let them pay at the pump.

Nope,  off they saunter to the shop, never to be seen again. What do folk do in that wee shop ?

They eventually reappear with that look like they have forgotten where their car is, even though there are only about 9 pumps. They then stroll slowly  to their car , oblivious that there is a queue stretching all the way to the next petrol station.

Sometimes they walk round the car having a wee look at their tyres. Then, when are satisfied that the tyres are fine  they eventually get in the car and rummage around on the drivers seat , or the back seat, before finally pulling on their seatbelt.

Then they decide to adjust their rear view mirrror , despite the fact they had only filled up with petrol and the mirror was in the exact same position as before they came to get petrol. Why the fook does it need adjusted. 

No prizes for guessing where I have just been. 😡

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

Thought you were going somewhere else with that ..........

🙂 you should have seen my first draft,  I sounded like Chubby Brown. I tried to avoid using  the word ‘ pump’ but my vocabulary isnt large enough.

Anyway, I have calmed down a bit now 😬 

On 28/03/2018 at 5:17 PM, TDYER63 said:

The feeling of doom when you are in a rush and are waiting for a pump

Genuinely shocked when I read these words. 

2 hours ago, andymac said:

Genuinely shocked when I read these words. 

🙄 that is the most disingenuous thing you have ever said to me, have you no got a pavlova to whip or a cat that needs taken a walk ?  

Anyway,  nice to see you back and thanks for giving me an inlet to my current moan of the day.

Folk who do their weekly banking at the cashpoint, digging out card after card to transfer £ 2.50 between accounts. Then transfer it back again . 

Ewen Cameron. The biggest lickspittling cunt on TV/Radio

Paid £9.50 for a hamburger in some fancy chefs restaurant and complained about it on Twitter. Now the chefs replied and Ewen Cameron is doing some amount of arse rimming 

He deserves everything he gets purely based on the fact he paid £9.50 for a burger

Complete and utter arse licking cunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...