Jump to content
andreimack

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I discovered this morning that the v in your cvnts isn’t necessary anymore. 

Cunts

Cunts

Cunts

See :)

Aye, I noticed that when DTS had a tourettes spree and the board didnae blow up.

However , being the lady I am,  I cant quite bring myself to type that actual word ..........😬  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, Mark frae Crieff said:

i feel your pain... I have an add blocker now pain gone... It was that or a new screen... :ph34r:

I give in. What add blocker did you get? This ‘last pass’ advert has almost sent me over the edge. I am about to fookin murder someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

👍

 I almost bought I fookin shed from Guntree by mistake when my phone had an epileptic fit on the train earlier. 

I'm still trying to negotiate my way out of the purchase for a Russian bride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2017 at 10:04 PM, fringo said:

I'm still trying to negotiate my way out of the purchase for a Russian bride.

Part exchange her for a Thai 1 as i believe they are buy 1 get 1 free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wee lass when asked about favourite princess:

August- Belle

September - Belle

October - Belle

November - Belle

December - Belle

Santa goes heavy on Beauty and the Beast smugly finishing wrapping AM 23rd December

23rd December (PM) - wee lass pipes up 'I love Princess Jasmine the best'

Me to Mrs Claus - 'why don't we do your culture this year, put all the presents back and just buy her a £5 dress some random time between February and April  to  do with moons then eat chicken for a week to celebrate year of the fire dog - I'll even ferment the rice'

Mrs Claus offers a look that says if I want to pump her in that really slutty Christmas ensemble I've bought my arse is going ToysRus again!!! These bastards must be seriously mismanaged to be skint given the wedge I've spunked in there!!   

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Anyone who calls it the Camp Nou is quite frankly an end bell as far as I'm concerned 

Agreed. When United pumped them over there, twice, both times were in the Nou Camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2017 at 12:58 AM, bonzo said:

Folk that put a k instead of a 0 in the date :spin:

if Ive heard that once Ive heard that 1k times.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Folk who don't retweet or share posts but actually copy word for word your status.

It's even more of a pisser when they get more likes than you

😂😂😂

cunny funt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

When your trying to watch your programs with part timers and somebody keeps talking rampant shite all the way through it "what's she been in"

‘Your programs ‘ ? 😂😂

 My mum is the only other person I know who uses that phrase and she is 76.

She constantly spoils every storyline in Corrie, the only soap I watch, as she reads all those Tv mags that reveal the plot months in advance. She also has the TV on at full volume, PLUS the subtitles on. Hardly worth the bother when she knows what is gonna happen next. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

‘Your programs ‘ ? 😂😂

 My mum is the only other person I know who uses that phrase and she is 76.

DTS is quality for the auld terms. A few weeks ago he was on about ‘getting the messages’ :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

DTS is quality for the auld terms. A few weeks ago he was on about ‘getting the messages’ :lol:

STV2  must be one of his ‘programs’. 🙂

I think a more appropriate name abbreviation  would be DT’s. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking about auld terms is it just an Edinburgh thing that when you're away to get the messages if you go to Asda you'll say "I'm away to Asda for the messages" or "I'm away to safeways for the messages and so forth for Sainsbury's, Tescos etc etc 

But when you're going to Scotmid you'll say "I'm away to the store for the messages"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

STV2  must be one of his ‘programs’. 🙂

I think a more appropriate name abbreviation  would be DT’s. 

 

I preferred Grampian if truth be telt. It was handy if I was 15-20 minutes late in from the school and I missed the start of Home and Away I'd just put it on Grampian and it was business a short usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Talking about auld terms is it just an Edinburgh thing that when you're away to get the messages if you go to Asda you'll say "I'm away to Asda for the messages" or "I'm away to safeways for the messages and so forth for Sainsbury's, Tescos etc etc 

But when you're going to Scotmid you'll say "I'm away to the store for the messages"

😂, I dont know we dont have any Scotmids, it has  only recently become respectable to mention Aldi or Lidl. Mr Tdyer says he is off to the rip off bastards when I send him to the Co-op for rolls at the weekend.

When I go to visit my mum she sends me to the ‘convenience store’ ( she doesnt call it that...) across the road. She rips a tiny wee bit of paper off the corner of an old newspaper and writes her messages on that. The writing gets smaller and smaller as she runs out of space. Its always the same messages, The Sun, The Paisley Express, 20 fags, a bottle of wine and ‘something for a cup of tea’ .

She then wraps the money up in the message list like I am 5 yrs old and gonna spend it all on the penny tray.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ormond said:

DTS is quality for the auld terms. A few weeks ago he was on about ‘getting the messages’ :lol:

Most folk that I know still talk about "going for the messages" and most of them are "hardly any age at all"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Most folk that I know still talk about "going for the messages" and most of them are "hardly any age at all"

Only folk who are truly auld, class others at no age at all. :D

Edited by Ormond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂, I dont know we dont have any Scotmids, it has  only recently become respectable to mention Aldi or Lidl. Mr Tdyer says he is off to the rip off bastards when I send him to the Co-op for rolls at the weekend.

When I go to visit my mum she sends me to the ‘convenience store’ ( she doesnt call it that...) across the road. She rips a tiny wee bit of paper off the corner of an old newspaper and writes her messages on that. The writing gets smaller and smaller as she runs out of space. Its always the same messages, The Sun, The Paisley Express, 20 fags, a bottle of wine and ‘something for a cup of tea’ .

She then wraps the money up in the message list like I am 5 yrs old and gonna spend it all on the penny tray.

We actually have a real life Kwik-E-Mart(it’s real name) beside us and the guy behind the counter looks exactly like Apu. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

We actually have a real life Kwik-E-Mart(it’s real name) beside us and the guy behind the counter looks exactly like Apu. 

Is that where you go to get your vittles? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×