The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 36 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Tonight is the “Ugly Sweater Christmas Party” at my local. I’m just going in my normal clobber. :P

In your case you might get away with saying that you thought that "Ugly Sweater" was a description of the person, rather than a woolly jumper?

These facebook things with 20 names on it then, top 20 names to have a baby next year, then everyone tags people they know with the same name. Then do this for weeks and never stop.

Last one was "who is going to have 2 babies in year"

On 25/11/2017 at 11:45 AM, wheres the pies said:

agreed the ads are a bit over powering now when using my I pad or phone on here really slows everything down it’s now just like going online to read a newspaper with all the ads 

I don't get any adds popping up, never have

On 02/12/2017 at 9:04 AM, PASTA Mick said:

People who call you up, get to voicemail, listen to all the chat about leaving a message after the tone, listen to the tone, AND THEN HANG UP! 

I get a text to say I have a voice message and a voice message alert icon. 

I then have to ring up, listen to the chat about how many messages I have, listen to "First message", listen to the stupid twat hang up, then delete the message, just to get rid of the voicemail icon at the top of my phone which will prevent me from functioning as a human if it is there. 

I actually hate people that leave voicemails, hang up and text me, hate listening through the shite as you say.

12 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Happy birthday gran!

(even though you’re not on the TAMB; and dead)

I dont get wishing dead folk happy birthday online, who's benefit is that for apart from the attention seeking scrotum face posting it

11 minutes ago, Kirk said:

I dont get wishing dead folk happy birthday online, who's benefit is that for apart from the attention seeking scrotum face posting it

Not quite the phrasing I would have used, but I do wonder about the motivation of people who do this.