The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 49 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I am on the Greggs warpath again 😡😡

They have shut one of their shops in Argyle St so the other one is queued out the door at 7.45am. All I want is a buttered scone and canny get served for all the folk wanting the cheap hot roll/ coffee offer.

When I eventually get served by one of their ‘ baristas ‘ they ask ‘sit in or takeaway ?’ Who the fook buys just a scone and sits in ? Scones are worse than monster munch for clinging to your gums. They would chase me out the door if I produced a flask of hot tea from one of my many poly bags. 

http://www.rampantscotland.com/recipes/blrecipe_scones.htm

33 minutes ago, exile said:

Taking up 2 people's seats with bags is a different issue, someone else can complain about. 😉

But anyway, do you do that if the train is empty? 

On the other hand, if the train is really busy, and people need a seat and the only seat is the window seat next to you, then what do you do? 

🙂 Dont start me on folk who fill up the seats with their bags. I push my bags under the seats.

I always sit on an aisle seat, whether the train is full or empty.

I always move out my seat to let someone in and I say in a very loud voice ‘ I AM GETTING OFF AT JOHNSTONE OR I WOULD MOVE IN. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

🙂 Dont start me on folk who fill up the seats with their bags. I push my bags under the seats.

I always sit on an aisle seat, whether the train is full or empty.

I always move out my seat to let someone in and I say in a very loud voice ‘ I AM GETTING OFF AT JOHNSTONE OR I WOULD MOVE IN. 

In a loud voice?

Really?

13 hours ago, exile said:

Taking up 2 people's seats with bags is a different issue, someone else can complain about. 😉

But anyway, do you do that if the train is empty? 

On the other hand, if the train is really busy, and people need a seat and the only seat is the window seat next to you, then what do you do? 

Snottery hanky. 

She's already told us that.

Xmas and birthday cards from companies. Wtf is that all about? Today I received a birthday card from Matalan and an advent calendar from The Postcode Lottery. On the advent calendar it says ‘ 32% of the price from every ticket goes to good causes’ . 

Heres an idea, stop sending me shite like this and donate 40% to good causes. 

Meanwhile I have received  a booklet from the council introducing me to my 4th recyling bin.  Wtf. It is taking me more time to work out what bin things should go in than it does to cook the meal. Can someone tell me what bin an empty  packet of bacon goes in cos I have read the lists 3 times  and still cant  work it out. Is it a ‘plastic  tray ‘ or a ‘food pouch’ ?

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Xmas and birthday cards from companies. Wtf is that all about? Today I received a birthday card from Matalan and an advent calendar from The Postcode Lottery. On the advent calendar it says ‘ 32% of the price from every ticket goes to good causes’ . 

Meanwhile I have received  a booklet from the council introducing me to my 4th recyling bin.  Wtf. It is taking me more time to work out what bin things should go in than it does to cook the meal. Can someone tell me what bin an empty  packet of bacon goes in cos I have read the lists 3 times  and still cant  work it out. Is it a ‘plastic  tray ‘ or a ‘food pouch’ ?

Are you trying to tell us that you can't tell the difference between a pouch and a tray?

Have you a got a younger family member who could maybe help you out?

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

Are you trying to tell us that you can't tell the difference between a pouch and a tray?

Have you a got a younger family member who could maybe help you out?

Fck off, you are slowly losing your position as my favourite poster.

A tray is hard( ish) and a pouch is soft. This bacon packet is hard on the bottom and soft on the top.

A bit like me infact 😬

25 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

NLC sent me on a 2 day course when we got our 4th bin.

:lol:

3 weekly now they empty our dirty bin, which kind of forces your hand a bit when it comes to recycling.

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

3 weekly now they empty our dirty bin, which kind of forces your hand a bit when it comes to recycling.

In that case can you tell me what bin my bacon packet goes in, Professor of Packaging . 

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Just move tae the States. Nae cunt kens whit recycling even is. Life’s easy just flinging yer shite intae the bin and forgetting aboot it. 

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Just move tae the States. Nae cunt kens whit recycling even is. Life’s easy just flinging yer shite intae the bin and forgetting aboot it. 

Selfish bassas. Take take take from the earths resources and give nothing back 😡

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Fck off, you are slowly losing your position as my favourite poster.

A tray is hard( ish) and a pouch is soft. This bacon packet is hard on the bottom and soft on the top.

A bit like me infact 😬

Have you ever tried putting the hard bit in one place and the soft bit in another?

Got poked in the back by a very lucky lad today. Was in the off licence after long day at work. Line was long, then another cashier opened. Lad pokes me in the back, no joke. I turned round to him and said politely" Don't poke me pal". He sais "there is another cashier". I said " I'm well aware, don't "fucking" poke me. Not a word from him. Who does that? Poking in a line?  Twat..  

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Got poked in the back by a very lucky lad today. Was in the off licence after long day at work. Line was long, then another cashier opened. Lad pokes me in the back, no joke. I turned round to him and said politely" Don't poke me pal". He sais "there is another cashier". I said " I'm well aware, don't "fucking" poke me. Not a word from him. Who does that? Poking in a line?  Twat..  

You are my favourite bullsh... er, poster! 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap airline i am on tonight , just checked the baggage allowance. Can only take a 40x30x20cm piece of hand luggage on the flight free of charge.

However if you pay for the hold you can  take on a piece of luggage up to 173x149x119cm in size .... but it cant weigh more than 10kg unless you want to upgrade your luggage allowance to more or less the price of another ticket . 

In other words l, feel free to bring an airfix life size model of the plane you are on but dont even think about packaging those heavy winter boots or your entire weight allowance is gone. 😡

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Cheap airline i am on tonight , just checked the baggage allowance. Can only take a 40x30x20cm piece of hand luggage on the flight free of charge.

However if you pay for the hold you can  take on a piece of luggage up to 173x149x119cm in size .... but it cant weigh more than 10kg unless you want to upgrade your luggage allowance to more or less the price of another ticket . 

In other words l, feel free to bring an airfix life size model of the plane you are on but dont even think about packaging those heavy winter boots or your entire weight allowance is gone. 😡

Wow, 10 kg is one heavy pair of boots. You going deep sea diving?